Chapter 3-The Coincidental Meeting

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 3-The Coincidental Meeting

Drake Henserson's POV

"Drake! Do remember the event is bow-tie formal. Dress appropriately." I rolled my eyes and watched my brother adjust his tie. "Who exactly are your future parents in-law? Bow-tie formal?" Kale sighed and, "You'll know later. Why do you look so annoyed? You have that same annoyed expression on your face since you got back from London."

I scowled and turned away from him. That blonde air stewardess had been on my mind twenty-four-seven. She was the first woman to ever reject me. Who the heck would even reject me? No one. Only her apparently. God, why the fuck was I even thinking about her now?

"Just drop the topic Kale. So can I just wear a tie?" My brother glanced at me before straightening his stance, "No you can't Drake, you need to wear a bow-tie." He tossed me one and I frowned in disgust. There's no way in hell, I'm gonna wear that.

Kale left the room and I threw the bow tie back into his wardrobe. Like I said, there's no fucking way I'll wear that goddamn thing. I took a black button up shirt and left the first two buttons undone. I took a black suit jacket and shrugged it on. "Drake, the limo is here, we have to go now." I frowned, limo? Who the heck are these people?

***

"Fuck. Who the hell is Elena Ford?" Kale grinned at my astounded and amazed glance at the huge white mansion. Kale grinned lovingly, "She's my fiancée." I rolled my eyes and gave a punch to his arm, "I know that. There's so many Fords in the world." Kale was about to reply when a woman walked out with an elderly man following her. "Kale!" I glanced interestedly at her, meanwhile, my brother had a silly grin on his face as he embraced the woman and gave her a kiss. "Hey Ellie, we're not late are we?" This must be my brother's fiancée, Elena Ford.

She was gorgeous but not my type. I preferred blondes and Ellie had dark brown hair with black hues in it, bright green eyes which were filled with love as she hugged my brother back. She was shorter than me by a few inches. But somehow, she looked slightly familiar. I just couldn't place it, there was something quite familiar about her.

Ellie shook her head smiling happily, "Nope, you're slightly early because Dad made the chauffeur to get you earlier as he wanted to talk to you. I tried to persuade him not to but you know Nate backed Dad up." Kale grimaced, "Yeah, anyway, Ellie meet my younger brother Drake. Drake meet my fiancée Elena otherwise known as Ellie." I grinned as she held out a hand for me to shake. Instead I took a hand and placed a kiss on it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Ford."

Ellie laughed and gave me a hug. "Welcome to the family!" She pulled away and turned to the elderly man, "Edward, tell mom and dad that Kale and his brother have arrived. Don't worry, I'll be showing them to the lounge." Edward nodded, "Of course Miss Ford."

Ellie turned to us and gave us a grin, "Come on Kale, hurry, you don't want to make my brothers wait now do you?" My brother let out a nervous laugh and shook his head, "No. Of course not." I snorted, my brother had been worrying about how to deal with Ellie's brothers ever since he told me on Monday.