Chapter 10

A/N: There is sex in this chapter. A warning before you read. I hope you enjoy.

Bill's pov

I purr at of the sight of my Pine Tree. He's on his hands and knees with his chest pressed to the ground and but in the air.
I give a possessive growl and snap my fingers, removing our clothes. Dipper gives a small whimper and slick drips out of his entrance.
I crawl up behind him and start rubbing circles into his butt. Dipper starts whimpering and presses back against my hands.

"Now now Pine Tree. I want to try something before I screw you properly."

He gives a small meow but settles down. I purr and and spread his cheeks apart. I hum and blow a stream of air on his entrance before I give it a quick lick.
I hear Dipper give a small gasp and start to moan.

"I'm just getting started Pine Tree."

I continue to teasing licks before I start to nuzzle him. Dipper gives small gasps and moans with each movement I make.
I get a small smirk and place my nose against his entrance and purr. I hear Dipper give a confused whimper before I press forward causing my nose to breach his hole. I hear him give a yelp as slick starts pouring out of him. I continue to nuzzle and stick my tongue inside of him. He becomes a meeting mess shortly after when I pull away.