Chapter 33

Ashlyn POV

"Cam can we not do this right now I'm really not in the mood," I groaned out to Cam. We've been arguing nonstop for weeks and it's really starting to stress me out and stress is not good for the baby. "Then when can we do this huh we never have time for each other and when we do all we do is argue," Cam said. I could feel my emotions starting to get bad. I felt a tear slip down my face. "I just don't know what to do anymore," I choked out. Cam sighed and wrapped his arms me. I buried my face into his neck and sighed. "What's happening to us?" I asked. My voice was slightly muffled from me hiding my face in his neck but I know he heard. He sighed and said, "I don't know but know that I love you okay?" I nodded and said, "I love you too, soo much and I want you to understand that, do you understand that?" He nodded his head. "Good," I said. Just then Britt barged in. "Oh I interrupted a couple moment didn't I sorry," she said. I rolled my eyes and said, "What did you want Britt?" She cleared her throat and said, "Well you two have been constantly fighting about everything and I mean everything so I thought you guys needed a trip to yourselves so you are going to Hawaii it's you two only so enjoy yourselves." I looked to Cam and he shrugged saying, "It wouldn't hurt." I nodded and smiled at Britt. "Thanks Britt love you," I said. She rolled her eyes and said, "you only love me when I do shit for you." I laughed and she did to as she walked out the room. I turned to Cam and said, "I'm sleepy I'm going to sleep and so should you since you've been in that office of yours just about 24/7." He nodded and took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. I took a moment to admire my mates body. I am so lucky to have this man right here. I took off my shirt and shorts and threw on one of Cam's shirts with only my underwear and bra under. I slipped into bed and Cam wrapped his arms around my big pregnant belly. "I love you," he whispered in my ear. I smiled and whispered back, "I love you more." He scoffed and said, "That's no where near possible I love you with all my life." I didn't reply just grinned stupidly to myself. Gosh I love this boy.  

******

Callie POV

I giggled as Jayden's nose rubbed against my neck. "Stop it your gonna make me wake up your little sister," I said. He shrugged and said, "She sleeps like the dead." I rolled my eyes and said, "Technically she is dead." He just chuckled. "Do you think Ashlyn is still mad at us about not telling her about us?" I asked. Jayden shook his head no and said, "I think she's just preoccupied with Cam and the baby I mean you know Camdon and her have been fighting for weeks I'm starting to worry about those two. I mean they always make up but they've been fighting a lot like more than normal but I think it's just stress for the both of them and they take it out on each other, don't worry she'll come around eventually." I nodded and snuggled closer to him. I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep. 

??? POV

This bad. This is really bad. He has cast the spell now all hope is lost everything will be consumed into darkness and now nothing will be able to stop him unless Ashlyn can overpower the spell. Oh I hope she can overpower the spell. I continued running until I stopped in front of the old witches house. It's time to call in some back up from the old hag. 

~TRHQ~

OMG GUYS I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY. LIKE I HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR THIS WHATSOEVER. I ALSO HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS LOCK. anyway i know this was short this was crappy it was horrible and you all probably hate me right now but I will give you guys a nice big long update soon. Also I'm doing Q&A's for ALL of my characters so in the comments just put which character your asking and your question. I'm doing that in two weeks so someone will have to remind me next sunday. Okay time for the question of the day/night

Question:Besideds Ashlyn and Camdon who are your favorite female characters and your favorite Male characters? Mine are Britt and Andrew (even though he's been MIA for like ever)

Alright cupcake unicorns that's all for today buh bye