Chapter 3: Secrets and Bullies

Asami's POV:
I walked into the building and went straight to my locker which was only a few feet away from Korras. I kept glancing over to check if she was there. Sooner than expected she appeared with a sweatshirt on? That's strange. But then again. I couldn't really complain. I was wearing a leather jacket. But... I took mine off. She kept hers on. I was terribly confused. I brushed it off and continued to put things into my locker until I heard one in Korras direction slam. I glanced and saw Kuvira and her "gang" hurting her. I slammed my locker furiously and walked over, I put myself inbetween the two and stood with my arms crossed.
"Well, if it isn't Miss Asami Sato. Please move Miss Sato. I don't want to hurt a pretty girl like you." Kuvira smirked but I could tell she somewhat meant it.
"Leave her alone Kuvira." I spoke with all the confidence I had.
"Why should I? Asami you don't know what's wrong with this kid. But I do."
"Oh and what might that be?"
"She's depressed fucktard. She's trying to kill herself! I'm just trying to make the job easier." Kuvira smirked, satisfied seeing the look on my face. I quickly turned around to find Korra gone. I turned back towards Kuvira and she pointed and said one word only. "Gym." I started to run as I heard her laugh. I bursted through the gym doors. I had to find Korra.

Korra's POV:
Kuvira had bullied me before. This wasn't new. She used to go to my elementary school, she was my best friend. Then she turned dark. I had told her everything. Then she hated me. And she told everyone everything. When I moved for the first time, I was happy but now she's back to haunt me. I had everything under control until Asami showed up. And the she learned my secret and I ran. I didn't know what I was doing but I knew I didn't want to be there. I ran into the gym and under the bleachers. I doubt she'll find me here. I started to cry. I didn't want her to know. That was my business. Not Kuviras. Not Asamis. Altough I'm glad it was her instead of a teacher. Moments later the gym doors busted open and I saw Asami. "Shit" I mumbled, she must've heard me because the next thing I knew she was hugging me. I pushed her off and backed away with fear in my heart.

Asamis POV:
I found Korra hiding under the bleachers when she mumbled something. I hugged her as tight as I could but she pushed me away. There was fear in her eyes and it hurt to look at her like this. She spoke up.
"Asami... You don't have to worry about me. Or pity me. I get it. You're popular. I'm not. It's okay. You don't have to trouble yourself with me." I stood there in shock. There was only one thing I could think of.
"Let me see."
"What?..." She was taken off gaurd.
"Let. Me. See." I repeated myself a little more serious this time.
"Why?"
"Because I want to know if you need me as bad as I need you." Wait... What? What just came out of my mouth.

Korra's POV:
What?.... What did she just say?... That she needs me?...
"You don't need me. No one needs me."
"Please Korra. I need to know." She had such a voice that I just couldn't resist. She pulled me in. I rolled up my sleeves. Asami let out a gasp and covered her whole face but her eyes. She starred at the deep cuts for a long time. This doesn't look good. I will admit that. I just hope she doesn't leave me.