Mine Forever. Part 2: For Euphoria1peace

Mine Forever

Part 2

For Euphoria1peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yandere!

Ten years after the other one ended.

(You're 34, Hiccup 36, (G/ N) 15, (B/N) 13)

******************

You gently shook your fifteen year old daughter awake. "(G/ N)," you whispered, "wake up, sweetheart."

She immediately turned around, eyes wide open. "I'm already packed," she said.

You blinked. How?

It was like she read your thoughts as she answered, "It's no secret how dad treats you, mom. I've been packed for years. I repack with new supplies every six months." She reached under her bed and pulled out a brown bag. "It only has a few pairs of clothes and some water. I always predicted that you'd take care of the food."

"Same," a voice said, from the doorway. You turned to see (B/ N), your thirteen year old son. He still didn't talk much, only saying what was needed and when, and especially never around Hiccup.

Hiccup never hit the children- which was the only reason you never left- until last night. (B/ N) stood up to him as he was yelling at you and got smacked across the face. Luckily, you managed to distract Hiccup before he starting beating (B/ N).

That was the last straw though. What made your final decision? You, with the kids, were leaving Berk. Forever.

(B/ N) brought you back to reality when he raised his brown bag, also with some clothes in it.

You smiled softly. "Alright then, let's go."

You snuck outside and climbed on the back of your dragons before flying off into the night.

***********************

You flew almost endlessly for months. At first, you barely got any sleep and if you did, the nightmares were of Hiccup finding you and taking you back to Berk. After the second month, you began to relax a little. Surely Hiccup wouldn't search this far for you; though, he did kill your friends to make you his forever, so who knows what he would do. The weather was much warmer than Berk, there was greener and more plentiful grass (which awed you and the kids), and you quickly discovered you had to hide your dragons here, for there were no dragons. Odd, I know, but true.

Once again, you had the kids land for the night, made dinner while they set up camp, ate, and fell into a deep sleep.

You woke up to brown eyes staring at you.

"AH!" you yelled, and jumped up. Your foreheads hit and sat up. "Oh my gods, I'm so sorry," you quickly apologized, rubbing your forehead.

The man laughed. "Nah, it's fine."

You looked for (B/N) and (G/ N); they were both still sleeping, laying their arms out with their hands connected as they slept. (AN: Aw, siblings getting along... if only it was like that all the time at my house.)

"W- Who are y- you?" you stuttered, slightly fearful of the male.

"Flynn Ryder ((Eugene, though he'll tell you his real name later))," he answered, with a smug smirk. The smirk was different from Hiccup's, and didn't strike fear through you. "What's yours, Angel?"

"(Y- Y/ N) (L/N)," you replied.

"So, (Y/ N)," you name rolled off his tongue with ease and brought a small smile to your saddened face, "what's a pretty lady like yourself doing sleeping on the forest floor?"