Chapter 13

To be Continued

Cube

As she sat down, " Okay, everyone I have something I would like to say, to this special lady in my life...." I then pulled out the box and she raised her eyebrows...

I looked straight into her confused eyes and got on one knee, and opened the box and there appeared the 5 carat gold ring..

She started getting teary eye, "O'Shea what are you doing?" She asked..

" I'll tell you what I'm doing, Antonia, I couldn't help but to do this now, I'm getting older, he'll we're both getting older... And I want to spend the rest of my years with you , through thick and thin... So would you do me the honor, and marry me?"

She was now crying, " Yesss!, hell yess !" I slide the ring on her finger and stood up, she practically jumped into my arms kissing me.

Everyone started clapping, I saw that my mom and Antonia's mom were in tears....

Once we pulled back, " I'm getting married!" She cheered.

" Aww Babygirl!" Her mom said hugging her...

" Congratulations Maw!" Evelyn said jumping in the hug..

Everyone came together, then we all sat down...

Then E decided to say something, " Well congratulations! For one but  Cube what's going on with your career?"

Of course he had to take it there,
" Well since I'm not with Ruthless anymore, I'm signing to Priority Records, meanwhile getting my own record label going with the help of Yo-Yo!" I said..

" That's nice, I mean you know you can call on me anytime... Now since that you are going to be a husband ... So you know you need to make some money...since your girl is worried about your finance.." E said , surprising me...

" Well she wouldn't have to be worrying about shit if you and that nigga Jerry wasn't setting us up!" I yelled causing everyone to bud in...

" Quit it!" Antonia yelled... " This is supposed to be a happy moment, why would you bring that up in the first place E?!"

" Why would you be worrying?" I asked her...

She just ignored me, " Evelyn, I told you that for you to know, why would you tell him?!"

" T, I didn't figure he was going to say anything ..." Evelyn said glaring at E....

Antonia
After all that escalated, I was ready to go home and lay down, my feet and my head were hurting...

I had all my presents , I didn't get to open in the back of my car...

" I'll meet you at the room alright baby..." Cube said hugging me from behind kissing my cheek..

" Alright babe.." I said turning around kissing him...

This was the night of our engagement, there's no way we're going to argue over something as little as a financial crisis, not that he's broke or anything...

"Love you big booty.." He said smacking my butt causing me to jump...

I giggled, " Aww , love you too PoohBear..."

He walked to his new car, the Ferrari 500.. As he was walking away , Evelyn walked up...

I knew she wanted to apologize about what happened but that's just not right.... She's my girl and I love her, but that was something I only told her! Then E said it in front of everyone!

" Hey T, I just want to say I'm sorry for telling E, I didn't know he was going to say something..." She said ...

" Well it's cool, but it's just the fact he said that like he was better than Cube, or something.... I'm not the one to get into the boy's drama but please don't tell E anything I tell you about Cube or our relationship cause all it'll do is bite me in the ass Eve..." I said leaning on my car...

" That's understandable but hey you're still my girl, right?" She said cracking a smile...

" Yes most definitely, just don't do that shit again!" I said laughing hugging her...

" Never ever, btw you looking mighty thick in that dress!" She said...

I chuckled, and pulled back , ending in a twirl, "You too, E must be hitting it right! We looking cute"

" Flawless asf!" She said as we both were laughing...

" Love you boo!" I said as she was walking off...

" Love you too maw!" She yelled ..

Aww their friendship! ❤️✨

~Quality 💕✨

I changed Evelyn's character, outfits in MM!