The Girl With A Heart Full Of Kindness. Part 1: For alphaflower123

Part 1

For alphaflower123. (Oh, and thanks for showing the song king. I love it!)

WARNING: this does have suicidal thoughts, actions, and loss of a loved one. Please do not read if it will affect you negatively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are both 17

Modern

The quotes in italics are quotes from the song King by Lauren Aquilina.

*******************

Hiccup's P.O.V

*******************

Lost.

Pain.

Hurt.

Betrayal.

Alone.

Cold.

So cold.

So alone.

I wrapped my arms around me, but I still was cold. It was late spring, temperature about 96 or so degrees Fahrenheit, I was wearing all black, had a leather jacket, and I was still cold. I was always cold. But I was always alone.

After my mom died, I had no one. I never had many friends to begin with, and the few I had I pushed away for the first few months. When I came back they had all moved on. My dad was chief of police in the city and constantly worked late and on the weekends. I had no brothers or sisters, no nearby family since they were all in New York or Boston. None down here in the South.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe. To live. I constantly had thoughts of ending it all. Of giving up. And, to be honest, the idea was quite tempting. For a while, I came up with many different ways to die. I bought a few supplies as well. Pills, rope, a knife, anything I could think of.

Which brings me back to the story. With the rope in my bag and pills in my pocket, I turned into the alley. I was a few blocks down from my place, near a few small businesses. There was an apartment building to one side of me, and a small businesses to the other.

I was ready for my death. I would be reunited with my mom. She probably wouldn't be to happy with me at first, but I know she would have welcomed me with open arms in Valhalla.

I was about to tie one end of my rope to the bar of the fire escape a story above the ground, tie a loop at the other end and about to slipped it around my neck when a girl crashed into me. ((About to, meaning he was still on the ground))

"I'm sorry!" she gasped, helping me up.

"You should be," I glared. My glare went away once I got a good look at her. She was beautiful. (H/L) (H/ C) hair, the most gorgeous (E/C) eyes, and full pink lips curved into a kind smile. "Hey," I muttered, stupidly. Idiot! I cursed myself. Her hair was slightly dirty and her face had dirt smudges here and there but she still had white teeth. She reminded me of my mom.

My admiration turned into confusion as fear entered her expression and she turned and fled.

"Hey!" a male's voice called. "Stop you thieving little brat!" He stopped and panted, resting his hands on his knees. The girl seemed like she wasn't close to being tired, whereas the chubby man was exhausted. Poor him. But why was the girl stealing? What was she stealing? Where was she taking it? Why?

"Hey, you, boy," the man said.

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I'll give you twenty five bucks if you catch that girl and bring her back to me. Today. I work in this building until six thirty," he said, jabbing his thumb towards the small building next to us.