Chapter 15 | Romeo and Juliet

Garroth's POV

Romeo? What's she talking about? As i was walking to my seat, i could hear some female whispering, i ignored it and sat down. Aph picked her head up again. She turned around and looked at me. I smile and wake. She gives a weak smile, than frowns, turns around, and lies back on her chair.

=-=-=-=-=-=-Second Period-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Aphmau's POV

I was walking to my 2nd period, Reading. The bell rang, so that means, that if we're not in class, we're late. I ran as fast as i could and accidentaly bumped into someone.

"S-sorry... h-here.... your books." It was Garroth... I grab my books and run to class. I had tears streaming down my cheeks. I'm sorry Garroth... I don't know who to trust anymore..

I got to class. Again, as i opened the door, the students all looked at me.

"Please sit, Aph."

"Yes Emmalyn."

As i was walking to my desk, i heard some male voices. I ignored them and quickly walked to my seat, next to Laurence.

"Now class, today we will be doing a project, which means that you must pair up into 2 parteners." I looked at Laurence, and he looks at me. I blush and look away.

"For this project, you have to make a book, containing pictures-- now before you interrupt me, and conplain about having a baby project, if i gave you an adult project, you guys would be complaining louder than ever. So shush. Anyways-- in the book you have to write about Lady Irene. It should be simple--because i gave you all books yesterday ABOUT Lady Irene. So the winners of this project decide what we get to do this whole period. MUST BE APPROPRIATE." she gives a death stare at Laurence. Laurence gives an 'Aww' and looks at me. I blush and punch him on his shoulder. He chuckles and punches me back. I giggle and punch him back, this went on and on until Emmalyn interrupted us.

"Ahem.. sorry to uh.. interrupt your little... flirting thing going on here.." i blush and Laurence smiles at me. "But you must begin your assignment." I smile at Emmalyn.

"Sorry Emmy." I knew she hated being called that. Laurence smirks.

"Its ok, Jessica." SHE KNOWS I HATE BEING CALLED BY MY FIRST NAME!! I roll my eyes and look to Laurence.

"Okay, well, if we wanna get an A, than the cover must be purple." Laurence rolls his eyes.

"How does that have anything to do with getting an A?" I shrug, and Laurence starts tickling me.

"GAH! STAHP!" he kept tickling me. Soon, the bell rang.

"Come by my house today, we'll do our work there." I nod and pack up.

"And remember class-- work is due next friday-- when you present your work to the class."

"Yes, Emmy!!" I yell. Everyone in the room laughs. Laurence gives me a high five.

Emmalyn rolls her eyes and signals me to come over.

"Yes, Emmy?"

"Jess, your parents hired me to babysit you today, because they're gonna be working overnight, so when you walk home, wait for me, kay?" BA YSITTER?!

"Thanks, but no thanks Emmy. I'm not a baby. I think i can take care of myself."

"Jessica Aphmau Co--"

"FINE FINE YEESH!" Emmalyn smiles.

"Bye Jessica."

"Bye Emmy."

-=-=-=-=-=-=Skips to Lunch-=-=-=-=-=-=

The hard part.. WHERE THE HELL DO I SIT?! Suddenly, Kawaii~Chan pulled me over and dragged me to her table.

"Okay! So Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan and everyone else were just about to play Truth or Dare! Does Aphmau~Senpai wanna play?!"

"Sure...i guess...?"

"OH LOOK! GARROTH~KUN! GARROTH~KUN!!! OVER HERE!!" oh my irene... Garroth came over and sat next to me.. Thanks for making it more awkward, Garroth!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I hope u guys liked this chapter! I know i enjoyed writing it. Hehe~

KittieClicks~

IM DONE WITH LLAMA AND GOAT!!

I MUST MOVE ON!!

TO NARWHAL AND UNICORN!!

qod: am i your senpai? :3

Ps. I made a new story!! Its where you guys can dare or ask a question to one of the crew members from minecraft diaries!!! Pls check it meowt.