Prologue (Taehyung)

"Oppa! Oppa! BTS is on!"

Taeyeon clenched onto the remote like a microphone, singing along to her favorite band's song DOPE. "Oppa! You're going to miss it!"

"I don't care about them. Can't we watch something else? Like Barney!" The older male walked out from the kitchen with a sluggish look upon his face.

"Taehyungie oppa, I wonder who's older sometimes."

Taehyung grinned as he picked up his 12 years old sister and spun her around in the air. She laughed loudly, but continued to scold her brother from distracting her from her babies.

"How can they be your babies? They're older than you."

"Sooooo?" Taeyeon glared.

"Whatever. I don't see what's the bid deal about-"

"Shh! It's Jungkook's turn!" Taeyeon shushed her brother as she turned the volume louder. "Kyah! Isn't he handsome? He's grown up so much!"

"Yeah, and so has his ego." Taehyung scoffed under his breath.

"You're just jealous." She smirked, still not taking her eyes off of the television. "If you were to pick a bias, who would it be?"

"Tae, I told you. I don't care about boy bands."

"Just pick one!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes but watched the television for a short while, before pointing his finger at the screen. "That one."

"Thats Jhope," Taeyeon giggled. "I knew you'd pick him."

"How so?"

"He acts just like you. You could be the same person!" The younger girl laughed. "If you weren't an alien."

"Thats right! I'm an alien! And there's no one like me," Taehyung grinned. "Now let's go. I ordered pizza!"

"Yay!" Taeyeon cheered. "But let me finish this."

"Seriously? You've seen it everyday!"

"Shhh! Its Jungkook's turn again."

"Of course it is," Taehyung grumbled. "He always has the spot light."

"Why do you hate him so much?" Taeyeon frowned.

"Because he's arrogant, selfish, all about himself. How can you like him?" Taegyung questioned.

"That's exactly why!" She held her blushing cheeks. "He's so naughty. Ah! Hip thrust."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and scurried into the kitchen to be rid of his fangirling sister. "Irritating."