THIS PART AND AHEAD IS NOT EDITED YET 22

Alli
I don't even wait, I immediately throw my arms around him and hold on for dear life, I didn't think it was possible to miss somebody so much. "Hey" he weakly, wrapping his arms around me too. "How're you feeling?" I ask, not daring to stop hugging him yet "good, I was kinda hoping it was a bad dream though" he says and I nod "yeah I know" I pull away from him really slowly and half smile "oh wait I need to go get your dad" I say remembering what I told Rick but he grabs my hand before I can walk away "aw come on gimme a minute with just you" he says with a hint of laughter in his voice so I sit on the bed with him. "So everyone thought I was dead?" He asks and I nod "I was screaming telling them to go back inside and when you yelled they carried me to the car because otherwise I would've ran back" I say reliving the moment in my head.

"So how'd I end up back here? Last thing I remember is getting to that back room and killing some walkers, then I passed out" he asks and I half smile "I cried for a day straight, and I couldn't stand the thought of you as a walker so I went to go back to the store by myself, but your dad saw me and came then we found you" I explain and he nods "well thank you, I knew I was gonna bleed out then I passed out before I could do anything" he says and I lay my head between his shoulder and chin. "How'd you get that big gash in your side anyway?" I ask and he sighs "I was getting out from under those walkers and another one ran into me and I fell on my knife" he explains, skating his head.

"Promise me that if something like that happens again we go down together" I say and he looks at me "why would I do that?" He asks and I turn my gaze to his eyes "because, I felt like I wanted to die when you weren't here, if that happens again I don't want you dying and leaving everyone else feeling like they should be dead" I say and he leans against the wall "I don't regret what I did, I'd rather die than have both of us dead. I love you Alli. I love you so freaking much and I would die before I let anything happen to you" he says and I look down "you almost did already, what if roles were reversed? What if I died for you?" I say and he shakes his head "can we just forget this, let's stop talking about our own deaths and be happy" he says and I nod "yeah I guess so, I should go get your dad now" I say and walk out before he says something else and go to get his dad.

I walk to Rick's cell and shake him awake "Rick, Carl's awake" I say and he sits up immediately and goes to Carl's cell. I follow behind him and see them hugging when I walk in, I smile at him through the doorway and go to my cell because I'm really tired. I go to my cell and lay on the bottom bunk, thinking about what I told Carl, I guess we shouldn't go down together, I wouldn't want him dying for me, I don't want him dying at all. I've always cared for him and I knew I loved him but I never knew how much until the past few days. If he died I would probably hide out in the tunnels forever, I wouldn't be able to get over him, I can't love someone so much and expect not to get hurt. Now I just don't know what to do.

Beth
I peek into Carl's cell and see him talking with Rick, I smile at them through the doorway then move down to Alli's cell, she was laying on her bed, but she was awake. She had a look on her face like she was making a life threatening decision. I knock of the wall and she looks up "oh hey Beth" she says then puts the look on her face again "what's wrong?" I ask her and she shakes her head "nothing, just thinking" she mumbles and I sit on the side of her bed "about what?" I ask, normally I wouldn't carry this on, but something was wrong.

"Beth, if I tell you something do you promise not to tell anyone?" She asks and my eyes widen and bring my voice to a whisper "Holy crap, are you pregnant?" I ask and she frowns "what the hell Beth? No. I think I need to break up with Carl" she says, lowering her voice as she spoke. I grab her arm and drag her into the bathrooms "what? Why the hell would you do that? You cried nonstop when you thought he was dead" I say in shock and she looks at me where I can almost see the stress filling up her eyes "that's the problem, I love him, I love him so much, I'd be weak if he died, I can't afford to be weak. I care too much" she says and we sit down on the locker room bench.

"Alli, you already care, breaking up with him won't change that, it'll just make everyone sad, how do you think he'll feel? He loves you too, he almost died for you" I say and she shakes her head "that's just it, I don't want him to die, especially not because of me. I don't want him to be hurt because of my stupidity" "and you think he won't be hurt if you break up with him?" I say and she looks down "I'm sorry, but I can't have him dying because of me" "you've been dating for a year, you're just gonna throw it away?" I ask trying to talk her out of it and she looks down "I'm sorry" she says and runs out of the bathroom.

Alli
I feel like crying but it's for the best, right? I peek into his cell and he's smiling and laughing with his dad, I can't take that away from him. I'll at least wait until morning to tell him, I feel like such a horrible person. I lay down on my bed and bury my face into my pillow and start crying "Alli?" I hear from the top bunk and wipe my eyes quickly "yeah?" and Sarah peeks her head down "are you okay?" She asks and I shake my head "no".

Hello! Sorry I would've made this longer but I'm tired and I haven't updated in like a month so I'm sorry