Cheater(Roc Royal)pt.1

Y/n pov
Omg I can't wait till I tell Roc that I'm pregnant. I already told his mama about it she was excited I just hope that Roc is.

Roc pov
"God damn baby" I said as Dessire (or whatever how you say her fucking name) gave me head I know what y'all thinking why I'm cheating but I got a sexy,smart,kind,hard headed girlfriend well because she is main girl and Dessire is my hoe. Right now I'm fucking the shit out of Dessire and yes I got a condom on I ain't having a baby mama while having a girl tf. I think I heard a car outside probably next door.

Y/n pov
When I walk in the house I thought I heard a moan he better be watch porn I kept walking up the stairs and it was getting louder and louder. I open the quietly and saw Roc and his ex Dessire fucking I just chuckle and shook my head and open it fully quietly and pack all of my stuff went downstairs and wrote him a letter that he will be paying child support and went to my best friend *that Roc don't know about*August house.

Roc pov
After Dessire left I shower up and change the sheets and spray the room and went to the kitchen. When I was making a sandwich I notice a paper I went to it and pick it up and read. After I read it I was shock omg I can't believe Y/n pregnant I wonder why sh-gco Oh my gosh she must have walk in while me and Dessire fuck mannnn. *starts crying* why I always messing things up man fuck now I won't Y/n belly grow and talk to my son or daughter man this going hard. I'm always the got damn cheater. To be continue.