Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: Okay, so let me just apologize to y'all, because there hasn't been much Yoonmin in the past few chapters, but I promise you, these chapters are very important!(not really, but kinda. Idk what I'm saying anymore ;-;) BUT NO SERIOUSLY THERES A LOT OF THINGS THAT NEED TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOONMIN CAN BE REUNITED PLS DONT HATE ME
ALSO, I thought I wanted to write smut, but then I laughed and was like nah I'd rather read it than write it(bc im so bad at it), so yeah lmao there won't be any of that 

Ps. This chapter was something i threw together just so i could get it out of the way. i've got some serious writer's block so I can completely understand if this chapter sucks ass (good thing i have the next chapter prewritten huh???)

-----

The next day was not a pleasant one for Jimin. He woke with a splitting headache, which was not what he signed up for. Sitting up, he looked around the room, then down at his bare chest. Confused, and a bit startled, he lifted the covers, relieved to see he at least still had on his boxers. What he wasn't relieved to see, was an extra pair of legs next to his own. "No, no, no, please tell me I didn't..." Jimin's breathing halted when he pulled back the covers, revealing a sleeping Namjoon.  Without thinking, Jimin scooted away from him, but moved a bit too far, causing him to fall off the edge and onto the carpeted floor. "Ow!" He squealed, which, in turn, caused Namjoon to wake up.

"Hm? You okay?" He asked, looking over the edge of the bed.

"Why are you acting so casual about this?!" Jimin scrambled to his feet, trying to find his clothes. "Did we do it?" 

"We sure did something, I'll tell you that much." He answered, watching as Jimin searched the whole room for his clothes. "Do you not remember?"

"No, I don't, and I hope it stays that way!"

"Ouch, why so mean?" 

"Because, last night was not supposed to happen." Jimin scoffed, hastily pulling on his pants once he found them. 

"But, it did." Namjoon pointed out. "So, instead of being so angry about it, why don't you just accept it?"

"Because, I don't like you, Namjoon! I am not  attracted to you at all!"

Namjoon furrowed his brow, and swung his legs over the edge of his bed. "Funny, because it seemed like you liked me a lot last night."

"I was drunk." Jimin argued.

"You didn't drink that much."

"I can't hold my liquor."

"You only had two cups."

"I stand by what I said." Jimin hissed, finally finding his shirt, crumbled in the corner. "Don't ever bring this up. Ever. This didn't happen." Once he'd been completely dressed, Jimin took his leave, wasting no time getting out of there. 

-----

"What is wrong with me?! How could I do something like that?" Jimin asked himself, staring intently at his own reflection. He released a long sigh, thanking the gods above that Hoseok wasn't home to ask him where he'd been all night. Moving the loose collar on his shirt a bit, he revealed a number of marks from his neck down to his collarbones. Of course, he remembered last night. But, out of sheer disgust, and embarrassment, he acted as if he didn't. He was ashamed of himself. Ashamed that he actually enjoyed  it. He ran off, got a little tipsy, and slept with Yoongi's best friend. This was something Yoongi could not find out about. Jimin was planning to take this secret to the grave. Hopefully, Namjoon was willing to do the same.

"You okay, Minnie?" Hoseok asked, peaking into the bathroom to see Jimin staring blankly at the running water in the sink.

"Oh! Um, yes! I-I'm okay! I'm great!" Jimin laughed nervously, rubbing his neck, drawing unnecessary attention to it. "When you'd get here?"

"What's that on your neck?" Hoseok asked, curiously. "Is it what I think it is?"

"No, no, it's just a rash!" Jimin tried lying, to no avail.

"Mhm, sure it is." The latter shamefully shook his head. "Someone went out and had fun last night. It's a good thing too. I was starting to think you were going to die alone without Yoongi at your side." And, before Jimin could get a word in, Hoseok walked away. "I'm going out with Taehyung tonight, so you've got the house to yourself. No parties." He shouted.

"No promises." Jimin replied.

---------

"Yoongi, can we talk?" Hana peered into her cousin's room, seeing him sitting at his computer desk typing away on his laptop. "If you're not busy?"

"No, I'm not. What's up?" Yoongi asked, not bothering to look away from the screen. 

"Okay, so," Hana started, moving to sit on the edge of Yoongi's bed. "Maybe, I've been a little hard on you lately, with the whole Jimin situation." She nodded.

Yoongi stopped his typing, and shifted in his seat, now facing Hana. "Okay, and?"

"And, I should've been more supportive." She admitted. "I automatically went and defended Jimin, and got upset with you when I shouldn't have."

"So, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say, I'm sorry, you idiot." Hana mumbled, looking down at her hands.

"All I wanted was for you to be there for me, Hana. Jimin wasn't the only one going through something." Yoongi said. "I know I was taking it too far, acting the way I did over Siwon, so I understand why you were so upset about that part. But, why were you so angry at me, when Jimin was the one that ended our relationship? Shouldn't you be barking at his neck for not sticking with me when times got tough? Barking at your own neck for ditching your cousin when he needed you the most? But no, you hit me with all the blame, and guilt. The one that had no control of anything. That's cool."

"That's why I'm sorry, Yoongi. You're my cousin, and I treated you like the bad guy, when you were just suffering." Hana sighed heavily. "I want you to know, I'm still rooting for you and Minnie. I feel the universe has something in store for you two."

"Sometimes, it's hard to take you seriously when all you talk about is the power of the universe."

"Maybe, you should become more spiritual. Good fortune would come your way more often."

"I haven't had good fortune since I was born." Yoongi snorted. "I'm cursed with bad luck."