3. You Meet The Band (COMPLETED CHAPTER)

Ashton:
You were home alone for a few hours while your mum went out to run errands with Lauren, and Harry was at a friends house. Ashton had left earlier that morning to hang out with his friend's leaving you to your own devices. You immediately put your hair up in a messy bun, threw on some pajamas and settled in front of the TV. After a few hours of YouTube and daytime TV you were bored out of your mind. Naturally, you decided turn music on full blast and dance around the house, forgetting that Ashton was supposed to be home any minute.

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!!!" You screamed along to the obnoxiously loud song while air gutairing. You were so into the music that you didn't hear the door open or the heavy footsteps approach the living room. No, you stood there violently singing along to SLSP completely naive to your observers.

Glancing up your heart almost stopped in surprise when your eyes were met by 3 confused looking boys and your older brother. You blushed and turned the music off, embarrassed by the horrible dancing and off-key singing. You debated making a run for your room to save yourself the embarrassment of talking to the new people, but Ashton reading your mind shuffled over to block the door. Sending him a glare, you re-evaluated your options and decided that introducing yourself, then leaving as soon as the coast was clear was the next best plan, since the boys in front of you seemed to have no problem standing looking at you with surprise.

You mustered up some courage and broke the awkward silence, "My name is Y/N, nice to meet you," you said with a small smile and wave, blushing fiercely.

Ashton looked amused at your discomfort, but must have decided he had tortured you enough as he began to speak too, "Y/N, I want you to meet my band-mates Luke, Michael, and Calum," he said pointing to each of the boys next to him. This seemed to snap them out of their surprise, and they smiled at you.

"Sorry about that," Luke shrugged his shoulders, "Ashton didn't tell us you would be here, and it caught us off guard to see you like that, you're just so Ashton-y." The other boys nodded in agreement as Ashton studied you carefully, as if to look for your similarities.

"Well, I don't exactly know what Ashton-y means, but thank you? He didn't tell me you would be here either!" You gestured to your outfit and sent Ashton a pointed glare he shrugged off.

All of a sudden the song came back on louder than before, and you jumped in surprise. Looking over you saw Calum next to your phone trying to break through your password.

When he felt the stares on him he looked over and shrugged, "I like this song," he said singing and dancing along. Soon Michael jumped in along with Ashton who pulled Luke into it by screaming in his ear. Silently laughing at the scene in front of you, couldn't help but join in the shenanigans with Michael in back to back air-gutairing.

A/N sorry it's short... and crappy

Calum:
You woke up to a mouth-watering aroma drifting up the stairs to your room from the kitchen, bolting up from your pillows you followed the smell down and saw Calum making french toast. Smiling you sat down at the counter content with watching him cook.

After a few minutes Calum turned around to put the food on plates and saw you sitting there, shrieking he almost dropped the plate, "Y/N don't do that! When did you get there anyway?"

"A few minutes ago," you shrugged grabbing a few pieces of toast and covering them in syrup.

Calum looked at you shell-shocked, but soon began eating as well, "Today I have to go to the studio, I might not be home till later," he explained, between mouthfuls of food. You nodded in understanding as your mouth was too full to talk. "I was also thinking of having some friends over for dinner, are you okay with that?" He carefully asked. You rolled your eyes at his over-protectiveness and nodded, managing to add a grunt in approval. Calum grinned at you, inhaled the rest of his breakfast, kissed the top of your head, and was out the door before you were able to finish.