~24 Shock😱

Bonnie sat next to Caroline with her mouth agape at the story they'd just told her

Bonnie sat next to Caroline with her mouth agape at the story they'd just told her. She and Damon had died and were stuck in the year 1994 for three years, the last year she spent alone. She then returned a few months after watching a video of Damon confessing to her that he was in love with her. And last but not least - she and Damon were now...dating! She just couldn't wrap her finger around that crazy revelation.

"So, Damon and I are...in a relationship?" she questioned.

Caroline nods, "Yeah."

"And we were stuck in 1994 for two years, me spending the last year alone."

Caroline moved closer to her, "I know that this is a lot to take in and to try and understand but it's true. As much as I couldn't stand Damon, he's changed a lot for you. He's not the same same Damon he was four years ago." she says, defending him.

"Wow, it must be true if you're defending him." she says with wide eyes.

Caroline chuckled, "Believe me it's still something I am getting use to," she says before taking Bonnie's hands in her own, "but I am glad he was able to be there for you when we couldn't. I don't think I've ever see you so happy before. I consider you to be my best friend and all I want is or you to be happy."

Bonnie nods before turning her attention onto Elena, "You hate me

Bonnie nods before turning her attention onto Elena, "You hate me." she says.

Elena glances at Caroline who glares at her slightly, "I didn't HATE you. I hated that Damon had fallen out of love with me and in love with you. I felt like you'd taken him from me and I was angry with you both but I took most of my anger out on you. I felt that if you were truly my best friend you would have ended things with Damon, tell him that you don't feel for him what he feels for you, and we would end up back together." she stated.

"And now?" Bonnie questioned.

"I don't feel that anyway. After seeing you on that couch not moving it made me realize that...I don't want to lose you, I can't. You've been my sister for years and I shouldn't have let this thing with Damon get in between us," she stated, "He loves you and you loved him so who was I to ask you to ignore your feelings from him?"

Bonnie took a deep breath, "Wow, uh, this is a LOT to take in at once." she says

Caroline places a hand on her thigh,"I know, but it's the truth and you deserved to know. This is Damon we're talking about. If it weren't true I would not have allowed him to kiss you when he did." she chuckled.

Bonnie chuckles before turning her gaze onto Elena who was staring at her and Caroline with what looked to be envy,"Are you okay?"

Elena nods before a choked cry escaped her lips,"I'm - I'm so sorry! About everything!" she cried.

Caroline rolled her eyes,"Oh brother." she groaned, earning a elbow to her ribcage by Bonnie,"Ow, Bonnie!" she hissed.

Bonnie glares back at her,"Stop being an insensitive brat." she says.

"I will the moment she stops painting herself as the goddamn VICTIM!!! No matter the situation she ALWAYS had to play victim and Im sick of it...and sick of her!" Care spat loudly.

Bonnie flinched at her sudden outburst,"Maybe we should all talk again once all the tension is gone." Bonnie suggested.

"Alright," Elena says rising to her feet,"I will see you tomorrow." she says.

"Okay, see you then." Bonnie says before Elena disappeared from the room.

Taking in a deep breath, Bonnie fell back onto the couch,"I have A LOT of catching up to do." she chuckled humorlessly.

Care leaned back on the the couch and rested her head onto her shoulder and sighed,"And I will be here for however long you need me." she says.

Bonnie smiles down at her,"Thanks, Care."

"What are sisters for?"

"Beating and killing each other." says Bonnie.

Care laughed out loud, "Not ALL brothers and sisters are like that." she defended.

"Maybe not but we are." Bonnie says with a smile.