Insane SetoSorcerer X Neko!Bullied!Mute!Reader

Requested by @jazzydinogirl
Y/n's P.O.V
I tried to cover my head as I was being kicked and punched. My bullies finally left and I got up silently crying letting the tears run down my face. I ran into the 'haunted' forest and sat down and leaned my back on a tree. I hugged my knees and hid my face in them silently crying.

I heard someone walk over but I didn't move. I pulled my (f/c) hood over my face to cover my tear stained face, and ears. "Why are you here?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw a boy with chocolate brown hair, and a purple cloak rimmed in yellow, with a shirt with symbols or something with grey pants and boots. I shrugged and hid my face back in my knees.

I heard the boy sit down next to me and I lookup at him. I pulled out a small notebook and wrote 'I'm y/n' and he nodded. "I'm Seto" he said. He then hugged me and I was shocked I didn't move. I then hugged back and silently cried. He pulled away smiling slightly and said "You looked like you needed a hug." and I smiled a bit to.

A/N
Ya I'm getting more and more crappy with the endings.... Sorry if this isn't my best quality. It's late at night and I'm tired so yea. I'll do a better chapter later.

I'm Color and If The World Gives You Crap You Fight Back!