0.4

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Hm hm hmm." I hum to a random tune as I serve myself a plate of ravioli and stop when I hear a bunch of footsteps thumping down the stairs.

Great.

"Aye, Courts you making us something to eat?" Alexander asks in a teasing manner and I turn around to look at him and his friends.

"Not at all what I'm doing." I respond as I cross my arms over my chest and Steven walks forward towards me. "What are you doing?" I question, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm hungry, and this is the kitchen. What do you think I'm doing?" He scoffs and I glare openly at him.

"I'm not stupid, jerkwad." I scowl and he rolls his eyes as he stands next to me. "Besides, who do you think you are walking in here like it's your house?" I interject as I look over to Alexander. "Don't tell me he does this everyday?"

He nods his head. "He's like my bro, this is their house as well." He replies and I grimace at the thought of them actually living here.

"That's just great." I speak sarcastically and begin to walk out of the kitchen. "I think I just lost my appetite. But you guys can help yourselves, bon appétit." I wave goodbye and they all cheer as I walk out. "Jerks." I mutter as I climb up the steps and enter my room.

I turn on my playlist and remove my sweats then jump up on my bed as I turn on the tv and tune into Cartoon Network. I grin widely as Tom & Jerry appears on the screen and I turn off my music as I watch this for the next hour and a half.

"Courts!"

"Eek!" I shriek when the door bursts open and Alexander walks into my room. I instantly get under my sheets and glare at him. "You fucken dipshit!" I screech.

"Woah, I had no idea you were naked!" He puts his hands up and I narrow my eyes at him. "Besides, the door was open." He points out.

"Don't you know how to knock!" I exclaim and he scratches the back of his neck. "You could've gave me a quick warning!"

He chuckles nervously and I raise an eyebrow when he gets out and shuts the door. What is he-

My thoughts get cut off as he knocks on my door and I gape at him when he enters again. "That better?" He asks, amusement lacing his voice and I narrow my eyes at him. "Wha-ha-hat?" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"You're dumb." I shake my head and chuckle a little. "So, what do you want?" I ask.

"Oh," he shuts the door behind him and I arch an eyebrow. "I still need help..."

"With what?" I ask intrigued.

He gives me a blank look and blinks twice. "Lapworth's homework. Ring a bell?"

I raise an eyebrow. "I thought it was due today?"

"No, it's due tomorrow." He lets out a nervous laugh and I decide to just help him.

"Alright, I'll help. But first let me put some shorts on." I gesture to my body covered with the blanket and he laughs.

"Right," he winks. "I'll go get my stuff." With that being said, he walks out and shuts the door.

I quickly get out of bed and slide into some random shorts that I pick out of my drawer and I sit down at the edge of my bed, waiting for him. He walks in no longer than five minutes later and I smile at him.

"Alright, let's do your homework."

* * *

"Will you get off your phone and pay attention to me!?" I slap his cheek and he quickly looks up at me in shock.

"I am paying attention!" He argues and I roll my eyes.

"Sure you are." I scoff. "We have spent more than fifteen minutes on the first problem. What the heck!?" I note and he falls back on my bed so that he is now laying down.

"Im tired of this. Let's do something else." He suggests as he sighs exasperatingly and I raise an eyebrow.

"Like what?" I inquire, falling on my back as well then turning over so I lay on my stomach. I prop my chin up on my palm and rest my elbow on the bed. He smirks as he looks me over and I smack his chest. "Quit checking me out."

"I'm not." He laughs and lifts himself off the bed. "Me and my bros planned a night out, and it starts in about an hour. Wanna come?" He offers and I drop my face flat on the bed.

"No, thanks." I mumble, the heat of my breath fanning my face caused by the blanket being so close to me. "I think I'll just stay here and watch movies all weekend." I say as I lift my head back up to face him.

"You're so lame." He snorts and I glare at him.

"Thanks." I speak sarcastically. He laughs.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? It'll be fun."

I shake my head before pushing myself off the bed and sit back against the headboard. "I'm good right here."

"Oh come on, don't be a grandma." He says as his voice changes tone and I arch an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He winks and walks out of my room. Just as he's about to close the door, I call out to him.

"You forgot your stuff, dumb butt."

He immediately stops and enters my room once again. "Oh, right, sorry." I laugh while he puts his stuff into his backpack and walks back out of my room, but not before winking at me. "Be ready in thirty."

"No, wai-"

Slam.

"Great." I groan as I run a hand through my hair and huff out in annoyance as I get off my bed and enter my closet to pick out an outfit.

This should be fun.

Not.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Hey hey, sorry it took me so long to update a 1,000 word chapter but you have to understand that I've been busy. But I do have good news. I finished my adult school class and am now back on track! Yes! After so many months of hard work I finally did it! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know why I wasn't updating. Hope you understand. Bonjour. Haha kidding I'm not french.

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤︎

Kimmy Hers 💋