Chapter 18

Hello Yaoi Knight! Seru Senpai here, the commander-in-chief of The Yaoi Army. My writing style has changed so let me know what you think about it. I just finished drafting the story line for Volume 2, and I am very excited to write it. :P

Please vote/comment/follow, it makes me happy and keeps me motivated to write.

The story so far:

Aki confessed to Haru, and he was even willing to be Haru's uke. (Oh, no!)

Usagi confessed to Haru but Haru remained speechless. (What the hell was Haru thinking?!)

I guess we shall see as the story develops. ^_^

_________________

I left the school and pondered on what just happened. I ran into a wall since I wasn't even paying attention on what was going on around me.

It gave me a wakeup call though. I could think clearly now...somehow.

Aki confessed his feelings for me, and I turned him down. He wanted to stay friends, but I wasn't sure If I could still view him as a friend. I knew the feeling of being rejected, and maintaining our friendship would be tough for me. If what he said was true, that he would stay civil and forget his confession, I guessed I had no choice but to do the same. I concluded that it was the only way to face Aki after today.

Then, there was Usagi. I caught him throwing away confession letters in my locker. It made me furious because what if my perfect uke wrote a letter for me. He would make me miss a golden opportunity if anything. I thought about it for a while, and I tried to reason his intentions. Usagi had been a good friend, and he still is. He probably was just trying to protect me. I knew that for a fact since I had been harassed in the past.

After that incident, he suddenly confessed his feelings for me. He poured his thoughts and emotions on to me. I was overwhelmed and speechless. It hit me that I didn't even reject him.

I have to give him a proper answer.

But how?

This is going to be hard.

How can I face Usagi? He is waiting for my answer. Sure, he is not my type--but after hearing what he has said, I don't even know anymore. I can tell the sincerity of his words and good intentions.

I seriously don't know how to deal with Usagi.

I was oblivious and stupid for not noticing their feelings.

Here I was, saying that I would be a good friend--but in the end, I wasn't a good friend at all.

These thoughts filled my mind throughout the night. I kept deliberating and thinking on what should I do.

My brain and heart finally got tired, and I fell asleep.

If I could only go back in time and change everything, I would not be in this mess that I created.

That was hopeful thinking. I know that is impossible.

The only thing I can do is man up and face my own problems head on.

_________________

Mystery Guy: Haru...I've dreamt about this for a long time. You look so cute. Look at me, don't be shy.

A mysterious yet familiar voice was talking to me. I was on a bed. I opened my eyes and tried to glance at his face. I couldn't make out an image of him. It was dark.

I felt hot and gentle sensations working its way from my waist, then to my chest and finally to my neck. I was feeling light headed, and I couldn't really tell what was going. Then, I heard a soft laugh.

Mystery Guy: Are you feeling it, Haru? Your body is getting hotter.

He was embracing me. His body heat was too much for me, and my whole body was scorching hot. I could feel my sweat dripping on the side of my head. I was panting.

At that moment, the mysterious yet familiar voice started whispering something into my ear.

Mystery Guy: Can you feel my heartbeat, Haru? Are you okay? Are you ready for this?

I could feel and hear his heart beat. Every second, his heart beat got faster and louder.

Haru: Ah...ah...

I was breathing heavily.

I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Suddenly, I felt a strange sensation as if I was falling. I got scared, and I immediately held onto him.

Mystery Guy: It's okay, Haru. I'll hold you as long as you want. Just relax, okay?

I was gasping for air, and he gently touched my chin and kissed me.

I recognized that kiss.

I knew those lips.

I felt it before.

Mystery Guy: I'm going to put--

Haru: NO!

I fell down on the floor. I woke up, and the sun was shining bright. I was in my room.

I was trying to figure what just happened.

It was just a dream, but I couldn't really remember anything of it. I was drenched in sweat. The only thing that I could recall was that someone was talking to me. I didn't know what he looked like or what he was doing.

I thought to myself...what an odd dream.

Was it a nightmare?

Most likely.

This is my punishment for being selfish.

I shrugged it off and got ready for school.