Chapter 17 - Movie

Hyemi's POV

"Let's go!" Seokmin pulled my hand as he leads me out of the dorm. It was their day off and they were planning on watching a movie. I had never been into a movie theater before, so I'm very excited.

Woozi didn't come, he said he was busy so we left him in the dorm alone. "Goodbye, Hyung" Seokmin waved at Woozi before closing the door behind us.

As soon as we got to the movies, S.coups went to the counter and bought us tickets while the others were buying popcorn and drinks. I was waiting on the bench nearby, watching them.

S.coups went to me with tickets in his hand. "The movie starts at 10 am" he told me. "What time is it now?" I asked. He turned to his phone. "9.30. We have 30 minutes" he stated, I nodded.

After the boys had done buying food and drinks, they went to us. "Here is yours, Hyemi. Diet coke" Dino gave me a drink. I took it from him.

"The movie starts at 10 am" S.Coups annouced the boys.

Seungkwan sat next to me. "We got 30 minutes to spare" he said, looking down his watch.

I stayed quiet as the boys talked about some stuff. It was fun to hear them talk, they always have something intresting to talk about.

After awhile, Vernon looked down to his watch. "It's 10 already" he informed, making me and Seungkwan stood up from our seats. Hoshi pulled me closer to him. "You're sitting next to me" he said.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulled my other hand. "Sorry, Hyung but she's sitting next to me" Seokmin said.

Hoshi pulled me back next to him. "No, she's sitting next to me" he said but Seokmin pulled me to him. "No, me" he argued.

Joshua quickly pulled me to him. "I've got an idea. Why don't she sits between both of you" he told Hoshi and Seokmin. They finally agreed with it.

I went to a seat next to Hoshi and Seokmin when we got inside the theater. We are watching a horror movie. I had never watch a horror movie before. This is going to be great, I thought to myself.

As the movie started, I turned to Hoshi. He was squeezing his eyes. "Are you scared?" I asked. I opened his eyes and looked at me. "No.. I'm not scared" he answered. By the looks of it, he was lying.

The movie started off normal but then the girl in the movie started to open the closet. I covered my eyes with my palms. Suddenly, I felt Seokmin was pulling me towards him.

"I'm here" he whispered through my ear.

I smiled as I leaned to his shoulder. I felt safe at that moment. I kept getting scared during the movie but Seokmin was there, protecting me.

As soon as the movie ended, I turned to Hoshi. He was sort of glaring at Seokmin but then rolled his eyes as he looked back at the screen. He looked mad. "Oppa? Are you ok?" His expression changed when he looked at me.

"I'm fine. Let's go" He simply said, walking out the theater. He pushed me slightly to get out.

Seokmin pulled my hand and we walked out together. Seungkwan walked closer to me and pulled my arm, making me let go of Seokmin's hand. Seungkwan turned to me then stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Where's the necklace I gave you?" He asked, his eyes were disappointed.

I looked down and saw I wasn't wearing any necklace. I must've left it back at their dorm. "I left it" I said.

He looked down. "You know, if you don't like it, you could just say so" his voice was full of disappoiment.

I faced to him. "It's not that.. It's jus-"

"No, it's ok" he said, walking further. I know he's not fine with it. He looked sad.

I saw Hoshi walking past by. I quickly ran to him. He saw me next him then walked further. "Wait" I said, running to him. He stopped his track then turned to me.

"Aren't you suppose to be with Seokmin?" He raised an eyebrow. I was shocked by his statement, so I kept quiet. Great, now two people are angry with me. First Seungkwan, now Hoshi? Although, I'm not quiet sure why he's mad at me.

I walked over to Seokmin and we began walking together. Seokmin tried to held my hand but I quickly pulled my hand away. I just don't want Hoshi to be jealous.

Woozi's POV

It's been 2 hours since the boys and Hyemi left. I was in the living room working on my project. It was hard work but luckily, I got to finally finished it.

I walked to my room and laid on my bed. I wanted to get some rest but suddenly, I saw something under Seokmin's bed. It looked like a file. 'I wonder what file is that?' I thought.

I kneld down and pulled the file out of the bed. I sat back on my bed and examinate the file. What the-?

It was Hyemi's birth certificate and ID. There's also her school record. Wait, did she finally got her memories back? Was she trying to show this to us to tell us that she's leaving? I can't let that happen. I really can't. It's not that I don't want her to go back to her home, it's just that if we let her go, we can't see her again.

I looked down to her school record and saw that she's a straight A's student. That impressive.

I studied about her for a while and discovered she was 2 years younger than me, about the same age as Seungkwan and Vernon but just months younger.

Should I tell the boys about this? I think I should. I really don't want her to leave. I just don't.

Suddenly, the door flew opened. I quickly hide the file back to Seokmin's bed and ran out the room.

"We're back!" Mingyu walked in, along with the others.

I saw Hyemi walking inside with Seokmin. "What's wrong, hyung?" Vernon patted my back.

I wanted to tell them so bad but I can't. They'll try to ask Hyemi and she would leave.

*****

I couldn't sleep at all thinking that Hyemi was going to leave us. I turned to my right and saw Hyemi sleeping. She was curled up with her fingers on her chin. She looked so peaceful.

Suddenly, I had an idea.

I walked to her bed and bend down to grab the file. I grabbed it and hide it inside my closet. In this way, she won't be able to tell us that she got her memories back and she can't leave. I hope this plan work.

-----------------

Comment and Vote