8; job done? nah

enjoy!
--

The dark woods draped us with bits of light hovering over from the elegant moon. The feeling was scary yet calming and serene.

I walked close to Jeff trying not to fall on a twig and embarrass my self, again. "Over here."He grunted.

We made our way over through the darkness to a stump with a compass, map and city on it.

Jeff walked over to it and started to point his finger over to each street, "Um, what are you doing Jeff?"I asked as I hovered over, trying to see.
"Just stay quiet."muttered Jeff as he started to mumble words to himself.

I huffed and started walking around, exploring the woods and it's beauty of darkness.

I took out my phone and turned on its flashlight as the bright glared faintly, while vanishing through the woods.

I turned around to still see Jeff still looking down at the map. Just now, I realized his white jacket was splattered with blood.

I shuddered the feeling and began to walk. After a couple minutes, I was lost.

"Ugh damn it."I muttered, "Jeff!! Hello!!"
A rustle was heard behind.

I quickly grabbed my knife and walked slowly back. Something grey came out as I flashed my flashlight towards the object.

"Just a rabbit.."I muttered as I turned around and screamed, like literal cliché bloody murder.

A man with a gold coat and gleaming golden eyes grabbed my shoulders hard and pushed me towards the ground,
I got up quick as he ran toward me.

Then, the area around me disappeared, heightening my senses to the max, wonder if that was my eyes helping me.

I managed to stab him in the shoulder, which I thought was abruptly impossible.

He cringed in pain as he took off the knife and threw it on the ground.
Running towards him, I managed to kick him in the hip, but my intentions were straight on the groin, dang.
He managed to grab my foot and push me down.

I hit a tree hard, "Bastard..."

He grabbed the knife casually and walked towards me.

I balanced on the trunk. He raised his knife and said, "One more left..."He slashed the knife down.

I cringed and closed my eyes, awaiting my death.
I heard a small groan, which I thought to be mine.

I opened my eyes to see the man still holding my knife up with something sticking out of his stomach.

"A knife?!" I thought as I turned to see who was behind him.
I smiled as I got up, "Just in time huh?"

Jeff chuckled, "Yeah JUST in time, and please don't run of-" A sharp sound went flying through the air and hit the trunk I was standing on.

I flinched as I touched my ear slightly, while looking what hit the trunk.

It was a slim needle.
Jeff looked out into the woods, "SHOW YOURSELF YOU MOTHER FUCKING COWARDS!" yelled Jeff while revealing his smeared knife.

I felt a warm liquid drape down my ear from the needle.
"What were up against as a pretty good aim." I thought as I took the knife out and stood next to Jeff.

Slowly in an eloquent style, red hooded man about, 12 of them, came out of the woods with different color gleaming eyes, blazing at us.

I glared at the man and said, "Who are you and why are you here.."

The far left man chuckled, "Silly little girl, you should be afraid. Your life's at risk here.."

I looked over at Jeff, who looked angry,

"Felicity they're the Unknowns.."

I felt my heart stopped beating. Sweat was pouring down my forehead, suddenly my 'cool' look was completely ripped off..and revealed the look I've had forever. Completely afraid and scared. "No way...."

Couple men laughed, then all of a sudden the gold coated man, that was stabbed by Jeff, appeared in the middle, "Now now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

The golden man pulled out a purple amulet with a red button on the middle. The man laughed softly.

Jeff was now infront of me in a panicked expression,

"Felicity get as far away from here as possible!"
He said as he pushed me to an opening through the woods. His voice was urgent.

"Wait! What about you?"I cried, completely shaken and scared.

"Just go!"yelled Jeff, as he looked away, and became unfolded in rage.

I nodded shakily and ran as fast as I could.

The pain from my ear slowed me a bit, but I kept running.
I was about to go through the opening until a red hooded man blocked the way.
"Damn your fast."I breathed heavily, smirking.

I could hear grunting behind me. I turned around to see Jeff on the ground getting kicked by a couple red hooded man.

"JEFF!"I yelled as I ran towards him until the golden man with the amulet was in front of me.

"GET AWAY!"I yelled as I blinked tears.
I couldn't feel a thing, just a strange purpose, then something inside me unfolded.

I felt the air rushing in me as I prepared to use the air element.

The man with the amulet put a hand up to the others signaling something, maybe a stop signal.
I finally gave it my all as I pushed with the air in front. A blasting air pulse emerged from my palms, backfiring me onto a tree trunk, again.

The man put the amulet in front of him as I pushed the air out. The air hit the amulet with a buzz causing the blow to be sucked in the amulet.

Dazingly, I looked up to see what the Unknowns were up to, they were all so still with smirks and hysterical expressions.

Then-

"Ha...ha..ha..AHHHH!"I screamed aloud as a sharp pain started to fill my body. I cried so hard it hurt, literally. It felt like I was swallowing pure fire, while needles poked deep inside me.
There was a small pause, a breathing point. It was as if the person liked torture, and was noticeably teasing me in the cruelest way possible.
I took the chance to use my power, I brought up my palms, but suddenly the pain came back, harder then before.

I lowered my hands and clenched my eyes shut and grabbed my stomach, "It HURTS!!"I yelled as I could feel myself falling in thin air
I cried, and kept on crying. The Unknowns just stood there laughing.

An Unknown walked closer and kicked me in the stomach, which hurt like hell.

I groaned in pain as I tossed and turned. Slowly, blackness started to take over me as I felt myself being carried and drifting off to a harmful sleep..

--
hope you enjoyed!