Imagine for thesilentcloud

Quinn's POV

I was sitting in the dentist chair while my dentist, Dr. Aaron cleaned my teeth. I pulled my phone out and started going on all the social media websites that I had. I first opened twitter, face book and then Instagram. I looked at the picture of my boyfriends x-rays. He just went to the dentist for a cleaning so yea... "Hey, Quinn Can I see that picture" My dentist asked. I handed my phone to him and he hummed while jotting something down. "Well your boyfriend needs braces"  he said and pointed at the picture on my phone. "Do you have a number if his dentist office along with his friends. I want them to have a cleaning and see if they need braces as well too" he asked while flossing my teeth. After he was done with that I replied, "yeah just let me check my phone" I told him and scrolled through my contacts and such and came across the number for my boyfriends dentist office. "Here" I said and gave him the phone. "You're all done but I'm guessing you'll be with your boyfriends cleaning when he comes in" my dentist asked. "Yea haha" he laughed with me. I exited the dentist office and hoped Ashton wouldn't get mad at me because he doesn't really like the dentist

The next day I got a call from Ashton saying that he and boys were visiting the dentist. I told him that I'd go with them to support ash. Anyways, right now I was waiting in the waiting room and was holding Ashton's hand. "He won't hurt me right?" Ashton asked for the tenth time. "Babe he only wants to check your teeth" I said squeezing his hand. He nodded quickly. "Ashton" my doctor called. I lead the way to the room with my dentist and dragged Ashlyn with me. "Ok can you please sit down" he asked nicely and Ashton nodded. Dr. Aaron prepared him and asked him to open which he complied to. "Good job" he said poking at his teeth. "Well you indeed need braces and a cleaning for sure" he said. Ashton immediately started to hyperventilate so I just started singing to him softly and held his hand tightly. That kind if calmed him down. "Open" my dentist said and he did. The dentist started by scraping his teeth then brushed and flossed them. " well let's start with braces" he said and inserted a bite blocker and put glue on his teeth. He put the brackets in and dried them and then wired it. After he was all done he let Ashton up who was lightly crying holding his mouth. "Shh you were so brave"  I told him and hugged him taking him to the waiting room. "Luke you're next" I told him. " can you come with me?" He asked shyly. I nodded and handed Ashton who was much calmer to Michael and went with Luke.

Dr. Aaron did the whole cleaning routine and then told Luke he needed retainers. " you did have braces but I'm guessing somebody was naughty and didn't use their retainer" he said. Luke nodded sheepishly and the dentist took the measurements for his permanent retainer. After he was done with that he put the retainer in and made sure it was fixed. " you are all done. Just send the next boy in" dr. Aaron said. I nodded and took Luke to the waiting room and sent Michael in. He had no problems along with calum. Even though these boys are grown ups they still need a little help with their fears.

Yes, I'm horrible. I am so so sorry about not updating. I didn't forget about this book and I dont know if this is crappy, it probably is. I would tell you that I am busy with school but both these things are my priorities and I'm trying my best. Please understand that.