Chapter 11

Note at the end. Please read.

The crying mess that was Sally, was calmed down. She breathed normally, not a sob was heard. But she still had her arms wrapped around Kira, as if there was no tomorrow for her.

Kira never saw someone cry in front of her, let alone a little girl such as Sally. So she didn't know what to do besides staying by her side.

"Sally, are you okay?" She whispered.

She heard a faint 'yes'.

"Are you sure?" She asked, still whispering.

The little girl nodded.

Kira didn't speak for a while, letting the silence consumed both of them. She later on asked out of curiosity, "What's her name?"

"Who?"

"Her, the one who used to stay here," She said, "the one who used to own this room." She thought that the clothes she wore belongs to the person, as it was a coincidence to have clothes in the closet when she wasn't expected.

"Her name was Lyra..."

Kira could sense the uneasiness in her tone. She shifted a little, asking, "Would you like to talk about her...?"

She looked up, her eyes still sparkling after shedding thousands of tears. And what caught her attention was the lack of blood dripping down her forehead. "She's just like you."

Kira hummed to continue.

"She can see everything, she can move anything, she can read minds..." Sally started to list off the abilities she also had.

It surprised her that there was someone like her, and yet again, she lives in a mansion full of strange killers. She still hasn't gotten used to it.

"She kinda looks like you too..." Sally informed her.

"Really?"

Their conversation was cut short by the door opening. Jack came in, balancing a plate of food while closing the door behind him with a hand holding a glass of water. He saw Sally hugging Kira.

"I thought you were sleeping." He states, walking over and placing the plate and glass on the nightstand. "Sally, you should go down now. Slender made dinner." Jack told Sally.

Sally nodded, walking out of the room, appearing eager to have some dinner.

Kira slipped into the blanket again, going back to her original spot.

"How do you feel?" Jack asked.

"Still sick." Kira muttered.

Jack looked directly at her. "You seem fine." His grey hand touched her forehead again. "You actually are better than a while ago." He said, slightly amazed.

Kira just nodded as Jack took the bowl and went to the door. "You should go to sleep early. If you ever wake up feeling bad, Slenderman can sense you. He'll be able to help if you don't feel good." He left, without saying anything else.

She took the plate and placed it on her lap. She took small bits into her mouth.

Without even realizing it, she was thinking of something else. A vision of her dream last night flashed in her mind, seeing Sally's happy face seeing a family member.

She wondered what happened to her, and the two other boys in her dream. The boy who drowned seemed to look like Ben, but she didn't recognize the boy with the blue eyes. She tried displaying a picture of him in her mind.

Blue eyes...

His eyes seemed familiar, but his face was not at all found in her memories. It could be someone she saw from the facility, or one of the boys in the mansion.

"Who could it be...?" She muttered to herself, letting go of the fork.

Everyone has taken off their masks, because Slenderman has ordered them to do so. He may have felt that it's best to trust Kira on seeing their faces since she now lives with them. She saw everyone's face that wore masks.

It couldn't be Toby, even though he had the same brown hair, he has brown eyes. Both Masky and Hoodie had brown hair, but also brown eyes. And the only other two left were Jeff and Jack.

Jeff did have blue eyes, but she still wasn't sure as he was extremely pale and his long hair was black. His carved smile and lidless eyes were two things that made her even more curious.  Jack definitely didn't have the same brown hair the boy had, and he never took his mask off. She was interested in his grey skin and the black liquid he produced for a reason she didn't know.

Jack was an odd one, along with Slenderman, Jeff, and Ben. And Kira realized that he wasn't very talkative and barely even was there at times. He didn't even look that comfortable around them, and it made her think if he has trouble being surrounded by a big group.

He was mysterious, and Kira couldn't help but wonder about him. And that's what she did; staring at the ceiling for a few hours, just thinking about him until she fell asleep.

I'm sorry for not posting anything for a while. It's just a lot of stuff has been going on and I didn't think that I could write. To be honest, I'm still not feeling well while writing this. I just couldn't shake it off, because it's hard. So to pass the time, I had to read some recommended books. It didn't even matter to me if the plot was too cliche, I just had to take my mind off of things. I'm incredibly tired and just down. A cup of coffee won't work, neither will my favorite YouTuber's video could make me feel better.

So, one last thing before the chapter.

Thanks guys. Thanks for the votes, comments, and reads. Just thank you.

Edited part: OH MY GAD THE CHAPTER DIDNT SAVE ITS INCOMPLETE