Chapter Sixteen

**A/N: So here's Roman! Literally they're all brown haired and blue eyed. And they look like they could kinda be brothers in real life!**

Lexi and the twins were like savages. All in all we took out five more Hunter families before we decided to take care of Leo.

Everyone was on high alert as we walked across the street to the old train depot, only to be stopped by Scott and some of his pack.

"Stiles, I can't let you do this." Scott said.

"Scott you're not in a position to stop us." I said.

"We don't want to stop you." Isaac blurted out.

My eyes glazed over Liam as I looked at Isaac. "Is there any specific reason you decided to tag along?"

"We could use Nathan on our team." He said.

Lexi scoffed and stepped forward, leering at Isaac. "Are you sure it has nothing to do with the attraction that's between you two?"

Isaac's face tightened as Liam and Scott both shared confused glances in his direction. "There's nothing going on between us." He clenched his jaw, his eyes glowing yellow.

I could feel my eyes change as I glares at Isaac. "Nothing there yet. I'm sure you know that Nathan's coming with us though."

"Stiles, think this through!" Liam pleaded. I finally looked at him, my insides freezing. He was all that I had left. Besides Derek he was the only person I ever loved. I sucked in a deep breath, trying to not give into that face.

The growls behind me helped me settle into my resolve. At least they would've been for me if they were directed towards me. I turned to look at the twins and Jackson to see that they were looking up. I followed their gaze towards the three silhouettes. All three of the brothers were staring down at us, Nathan's tail swinging through the air, Leo's wings folded behind his back and who I figured was Roman was the most human looking of the trio. He had on a black cloak, which amplified his 'reaper' persona.

"Well I guess that takes out the surprise attack." Lexi mumbled.

It was Scott who turned towards them and spoke to the brothers. "We just want Nathan!" He yelled out.

I could see the other two heads look towards Nathan before he fell to the ground. He landed much like a cat on all fours and that's when the smell of blood reached me.

I looked closer at my friend and saw the scars and blood that tattooed his body, his shirt and shorts tattered as the barefoot boy stood up straight.

"What do you want?" He asked in this raspy voice, his tail flicking from side to side. He asked the question in general but he faced Isaac.

"Come back with us." Isaac told him. There was the flap of wings as Leo landed gracefully beside his brother.

Isaac took a couple of steps towards Nathan, much to the disgust of and annoyance of Leo. It was Roman who made an impact on everything around him. He dropped down and landed, making us all shake a little as he left a crater in the ground as he landed in front of Isaac. Unlike Nathan gentle eyes and Leo insane eyes, Roman's were just calm and collected. He looked Isaac up and down sizing him up.

"So you want my brother huh?" He asked, pulling down his hood to reveal his face. They were all insanely attractive for brothers yet Roman took the cake, most likely because of the years he has and because of his more solid build, though Leo was the tallest.

"We don't want any trouble." Isaac said, looking down at Roman, since he was closer to Leo's height.

"I'll trade." Roman whispered, a grin creeping across his handsome features. His eyes glanced through the crowd before landing on Scott and I, since we were standing close together. "Stilinski right?"