Chapter 42: Awkward...

Heyy lovies!!! So I decided since its my birthday today and I wanted to surprise your'll with a new chapter sooo... Introducing Chapter 42...
P.S just to make this day all that special your'll can just vote as comment as a present...

Christy's POV

After having Melanie shooed me from the office. I went home but I couldn't help but check in with all the other businesses that I own, which had me stressing because the charity event that I will be hosting, encountered a few issues with deco and catering.

I had to make alot of calls to the office and made sure that the problem is solved...each time with Melanie saying that it is all under control and that they are handling it but I couldn't help it. I needed to maintain that image that I had built for myself.

The cherry on top of all my problems was the dinner that my parents and the boys' parents are having at the new restaurant that opened up downtown. Seeing William so soon especially at our family's dinner will be quite awkward and heart breaking but what can I do I love him...very much... but I just can't help the fear that resides in me. I just wish he understands that...

But he doesn't he, he probably thinks that I used him and that I am a total bitch...

Pushing away my thoughts I decided that I needed to get ready seeing as it's 6:00 and the dinner is at 7:00.

30 minutes later...

I finished up in the bathroom, having showered and washed my hair. I stepped out into my bedroom and began doing my hair.

As I was doing the finshing touches to my hair my phone rang and the office number flashed on the screen, I was concerned.

With a frown I picked and answered the phone. A stressed out Melanie was on the line.

"Christy, you need to come down to the office right away!" She sounded like she was running a marathon.

"Okay Melanie, calm down I would be right there." I replied trying to assure her that whatever it is, it will be okay.

I got up and threw on a black pencil skirt with a white ruffled top with the ruffles in a V at the neckline and a black blazer with matching heels.

I rushed out of room, grabbing my phone and calling Sam to pick me.

An hour later...

I reached the restaurant at 7:30 after sorting the problem out at the office,concerning the head of the finance department who messed up the accounts for the month and everyone was freakinh out because they thought that the was a theft.

I was late and it was not like me to be tardy. I entered the restaurant and the hostess greeted me. I told her my name and she led me to a table at the back of the restaurant near a big glass window with a magnicificent view of the city.

"Christy! Glad you could make it!" My fathe beamed as I sat down next to my ssiters. I could already feel the tension building as William and I looked at each other before he turned away.

"Awkward..." I heard Sebastian whisper in a sing song voice, I looked at him and he just shrugged.

"What happened?" My mother asked.

"Problem at the office." I said a hint of tiredness in my voice.

"How do you do it." My sisters said jokingly.

"It's a superpower." I teased making everyone laugh.

In the fit of laughter my phone rang and everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Excuse me." I said getting up and walked aeay from the table.

Josh's POV (Christy's father)

After Christy left, my wife shot me a concerned look and I just shook my head.

"She's too stressed." She said, worry evident in her eyes.

"I know but that's how it is." I answered.

"Well since she is not here, William I need to ask you something." Franklin said to William. There was definetly something that went wrong between him and Christy. I could sense it.

"Yes?" William said looking at his father.

"What happened back in Amsterdam?" Franklin asked and we all looked at him. We saw the papers...

He was silent."We know about it, William" Franklin continued.

"It's not true, she came out of nowhere and then she kissed me, just as they snapped photos of us." He said.

"Let me guess, your'll broke up because of this." I interjected. I understoond the situation but Christy is not that thick headed and if she was the one who decided to end it, there must be a reason as to why she did...

"Well, I am not entirely, I was just so angry and then we just broke up." Wiliam explained.

"And where were your'll when all this happened?" Franklin turned to the rest of the boys.

"We were in shock." Sebastian said. From all of his brothers, Sebastian is the more outspoken one and I believe he is more argumentative than the rest.

"Just the audience but we also got our share of remarks from Christy." Anthony said.

"Well this is a huge disappointment. I thought I would be seeing grandkids soon" My wife said.

"Glad someone else feels the same way I do." Lucinda added.

"Mother! We just started dating and your'll already expected grandchildren." William stared at them is shock.

"What?! We are not getting any younger William, we need to see babies before we go." Lucinda shrugged.

"But not so early in the relationship!" He retorted.

"Enough, they broke up, so wishes for grandchildren will be postponed until further notice." Franklin interjected.

"Ever thought this would be our family, huh Frank?" I shot him a smirk.

"Never thought we would be married." He said shaking his head and I laughed.

"I apologise for being so rude everyone." Christy said and we just shook our head.

"It's okay, Christy we understand." Franklin said and Christy took a seat, just as the waiter came and brought our food.

"Christy we ordered for you." Isabelle and Elizabeth said.

"Thanks." She said with a tired look.

Christy's POV

As we were eating, my phone rang again, I answered it, feeling so exhausted.

"Yes?"

"Christy! Thank the heavens you picked up! Everyone is still shocked by what happened in Washington, the IT department might have found the problem but you need to get here right away." Her panicked yet tired voice said. I told her to go home but she refused to listen.

"I will be right there, by the time send me the report and I will check them out on my way there." I instructed and she answered with a. 'okay' before hanging up.

"I am sorry everyone, I really need to leave, there is a crisis at the office." I said with a hint of tiredness in my voice.

"What crisis? Must we come with you?" My father said worry in his voice.

"No, it's okay, everything is under control but I will call if I need help." I got up and said my goodbyes before leaving the restaurant and towards the car waiting to take me to the office...

This was more of a filler but I hope your'll enjoyed it!!:)
-What do you think is this crisis?
-Will there still be a Chrisliam? Or
-Is this the end of their relationship and possible future together??
VOTE and COMMENTand if your'll want a new chapter by this Saturday...

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo

Follow me on instagram @mistyme15
Be notified when I will be updating and more...