Chapter 27

(A/N: Actually, very very sorry...We are late with our update! Promise will never forget to update..please show some mercy! Anyways, here you go with Chapter 27..Happy Reading and Good Night😅)
--------------

Kavya: "Sam, are you done with your preparation?" Sam? Like seriously? Sam ko toh main aaj bataaunga! Ruk beta tujhe aaj sikhaunga.

Naman: "Yaar, tum dono bas, har waqt romance karte rehte ho kya?"

Kavya: "Huh? Namu... I mean... Naman, tum pagal ho gaye ho kya? Math test ke liye padhte-padhte, lagta hai tu pagal ho gaya."

Samarth: "Aur kitna pagal karoge bichare ko?"

Naman: "Vahi toh... Main bichara, ek nanha murjhaya phul." I say, dramatically with a pout.

Akshay: "Fool?" I give a deadly glare to Akshay.

Samarth: "Naman, kuch zyada nahi ho gaya?"

Kavya: "Anyways, tum kiske saath bethne vale ho, Sam?"

Samarth: "Not yet decided, Kavi."

Naman: "Kamine, tune abhi do minute pehle toh kaha, that you are going to sit with Divya? Hai na, Akshay?" I say, glaring at Akshay to signal him to agree.

Akshay: "Haan... Yes Kavya."

Kavya: "So, main akeli baitu?" She says, making a puppy face. I feel like kissing her cute cheeks. No Naman! Control.

Naman: "If you don't mind, I can sit with you." I say, in a cheerful tone.

Kavya: "Yeah sure. Are you done with your preparation?"

Naman: "Kavya, actually I was ill yesterday. Issliye, I didn't prepare." I say, making a puppy face. Nidhi along with Divya enter the classroom with their bags.

Nidhi: "Oh... really Naman?" Oh shit. Now, Naman Sharma, you're shit screwed. Your beloved sister is enough to spoil your love-life.

Naman: "Nidhi, jhoot mat bol!" Kavya turns towards Nidhi and I make a puppy face in order to get sympathy from Nidhi.

Nidhi: "Whole day, you were just playing PlayStation with Appa. That's called carelessness, not illness."

Kavya, Samarth, Divya and Akshay: "Appa? Kaun Appa?" I roll my eyes.

Nidhi: "Dad... I mean Manik... Dad."

All in unision: "Oh." Shalini Ma'am enters. Actually, she is pretty hot. And she is nice too. Not like that other stout pumpkin, who put me into so much trouble yesterday. All of us stumble to our seats and start preparing for our test.
~~POV ends~~

~~Nidhi's POV~~
All of us sit according to plan. Kavya-Naman, Akshay and I and Samarth-Divya sit together. Well, I always get stuck with this Akshay jerk. Anyways, I can do anything for my friends. So I agree to sit with him. Shalini ma'am distributes our question papers. The test starts and we have one hour to complete 25 questions, each of one mark. So that means, we have 2.4 minutes for each question. Not that hard but still, it's quite challenging because when it comes to Math, we never have enough time. Naman and Akshay get shocked seeing the first question. They start communicating with their eyes. Naman points to the 1st question. Akshay signals that he doesn't know.

Naman: "Sam ko bula saale."

Akshay: "Bhai, voh nahi sun raha hai."

Naman: "Uski chair hila." He says, pointing towards his chair. Akshay follows Naman's instructions and Samarth turns.

Samarth: "Kya hai yaar?" He says in frustrated tone. I try my best to control my smile.