Untitled Part 1

I kept it exactly like it was including the unnecessary things!!!!!!!!!SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter One

Little Hangleton was a boring town, Harry James Potter decided. The Muggles there all but avoided Riddle Manor though, so that was fine. Harry did not like Muggles all that much because of the Dursleys.

Now maybe you wonder what Harry Potter, the Saviour of the Wizarding World, was doing at Riddle Manor? Well, for starters, he was visiting his lover and once-enemy, Tom Marvolo Riddle also known as Lord Voldemort. That enough for you?

"You're lost in thoughts again," a deep voice murmured from behind him.

The seventeen-year old turned around from the window and met red eyes.

"Just thinking that this town is boring," Harry answered with a wave of his hand before turning back.

Voldemort chuckled, shaking his head at the raven-haired teen and moved to encircle the young man's waist from behind. He rested his head against Harry's shoulder, swaying them gently while the teen sighed in contentment. The older wizard let his hands spray out over Harry's belly while thinking about how Harry looked.

Don't get the man wrong now, Voldemort loved the new look Harry had; the teen's hair was longer, now reaching his shoulders, and slightly more well-behaved. His face was somewhat sharper, and he had slightly higher cheekbones and his skin was pale. The scar was hidden thanks to Harry letting his hair cover his right side of his face but Voldemort was already thinking of a glamour to hide it or even a charm that would take it away. Harry's eyes had a glamour that made them darker green, so not raise suspicions if he was to be seen by some Light wizard. He also wore two earrings in his ears; in his right ear a silver-snake with green eyes and in his left a golden snake with red eyes. He had a pair of tight, black pants on him with a loosely fitting shirt and a pair of metal-boots to complete the Dark Lord's picture of a very sexy-looking lover. Of course he did not look like this when he was at Hogwarts; there he looked like the Saviour of the Wizarding World with messy-looking hair, glasses and over-sized clothing. He had no actual need for glasses anymore since Voldemort corrected his eyesight but he still used fake glasses at school to trick everyone. He was also taller, around 1,70 metres but used a complex, though a bit painful, glamour to hide that from the Light; there was no need for them to know.

For the Light, he was the Saviour, the Boy-Who-Lived and who struggled to finish his seventh and last year at Hogwarts while preparing to fight the Dark Lord. For Voldemort's Death Eaters, he was their Lord's lover that they only knew as 'My Prince'. They respected him, and admired him; he had shown he was more than capable of hurting people he did not like. Actually, Voldemort had a hard time making him stop torturing people once he started.

Harry moaned as Voldemort began sucking on his neck, and he let one hand reach back and stroke the dark wizard's black hair. Voldemort had brought his real body back, and was now looking like he was in his thirties with elegant black hair, glowing ruby eyes, pale skin and dressed in black robes. Ideal lover according to Harry.

The dark wizard dragged Harry away from the window and lowered him to the bed in the room. The raven-haired teen let his lover shift his body so that he was lying fully on the bed, Voldemort trapping him with his body. The Dark Lord let a hand travel along Harry's pale cheek, smiling.

"Someone is coming," Harry whispered.

"It's only Lucius," Voldemort answered. "And his son."

Talking about Lucius and Draco; the raven-haired teen had not expected to become friend with Draco Malfoy, but to his surprise he did become that. Draco treated him like he was a king, and in a way he was. Or rather, he was the king's queen. Lucius was the one who wanted to please, and he seemed content that his lord had finally found someone to love. No matter what rumours was about that man, he truly cared for people he respected and loved.