Epilogue

September 30, 2016

"How's everyone doing tonight!?" Luke yelled into the crowd of Australians. This was their last Sydney show of the tour before they finished the Oceania leg and got to come home.

I listened to them sing. I just loved hearing their voices. I had small headphones on baby Ryder since we were right beside the stage, and it was pretty loud.

Every time Luke would sing, Ryder would react to his voice. For only being two weeks old, he was very good at telling who's voice was who's.

I planted a kiss on Ryder's forehead as I sang along to one of their songs. As Luke began to sing, Ryder made slight noises, yet stopped when the other boys sang. I turned him towards the stage and held his back against my chest so he could see his daddy. This was the third night he had seen him preform. He was loving it, too.

I watched Luke and realized I had my own reaction to his voice too. My heart would always beat a little faster when I heard his voice. I love him so much.

The song stopped, and Luke began to speak, "Before our last song, I'd like to bring Eleanor out here," he smiled over at me, motioning for me to come out.

I walked onto the stage with Ryder in my hands, still wearing his little headphones. He smiled when he saw daddy. I smiled as well.

"Eleanor.. I have something very important, and I want to share it with the world," he grabbed ahold of my hand, but I kept my arm under Ryder.

"Eleanor Marie Valentine," I knew where this was going. I couldn't contain myself, "will you marry me?" He got down on one knee, still grasping my hand in his he had pulled the ring out of his pocket with the other hand.

"Yes."

~

Sorry it's so short, but it's the epilogue.. Hope you enjoyed the story! Love you all:)

-Lizzie xx