Chapter 7

Chapter 7

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just a warning to all you kiddies out there;  there is some explicit material in this chapter.  So don't read if you can't process naughty words;  just skip the chapter if you don't want to see the dirty stuff;  you won't miss out on much ;)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samuel's P.O.V.

"Thanks for dropping me off Danny."  I shouted to him as he slammed the door behind me.  "No problem."  He called back to me as he started driving off.  I limped my way up onto the porch and put pressure on the handle to open the door.  I walked into the lounge and a distant typing sound came from my mother's office.

I wiped my forehead and limped towards the kitchen.  I pulled out a large bottle of water and started gulping it down.  The cool liquid providing a chilly sensation to ease my body of its heat.

'Might as well bathe, I didn't buy bath bombs to look at them'   I thought silently to myself and started making my way down the hallway.  A splashing  sound entered my ears but my focus on my foot placement occupied my mind a lot more.

I walked into my room and chucked off my flannel shirt that started clinging to my skin.  I peeled off my white singlet and chucked it onto my bed.  I released my weight off of my crutches and settled myself down onto the bed.

I pulled jeans off and tossed them to the side.

I pushed myself off the bed and started hopping with one foot towards the bathroom.  My eyes bulged when I scanned over Nathan's body hidden under the rainbow coloured water.  His back and ass faced upwards out of the water and his head rested on the rim of the bath.

**********

Nathan's P.O.V.

The warmth of the water covered my skin and forced my eyes closed in a blissful sensation.  I felt the cooler bathroom air tickle my ass as it protruded the surface of the water.  I spread my arms out in a starfish like shape.  Catherine's right;  this bath is huge.

"aghhhh."  Someone screamed.  I opened my eyes and identified Samuel leaning back on the sink.  "Ugh...sorry I slipped and nearly-  uh never mind;  I'll go."  He said in a rushed sentence.  "Wait."  I commanded as he stopped turning around, his back muscles tensed as I spoke.  His white briefs clung tightly to his ass and exaggerated his muscular cheeks.

"You can join me if you want."  I suggested in a confident voice.  Internally however my nerves screamed at me to stop.  Samuel's head tilted to the side as he contemplated the decision.  He walked towards the door and I thought all hope was lost, but instead he pushed against the handle and closed it.

He walked towards me with a confident glare in his eye;  a gleam decorated his pupil and he gave a seductive look, he bit his lip and teased me by touching the band of his briefs.  "Are you sure you want me to bathe with you?"  He asked slightly hesitantly, but the confidence still leaked from his voice.

"Yeah;  I mean... It's not as if this bath is tiny or anything."  I replied.  A grin formed on his face.  "Look away;  I don't want you seeing my private square."  He announced seductively.  I started laughing and he looked at me in a confused manner.  "What's so funny?"  He asked in a demanding tone.  "I've already seen your private square.  When we went to the swimming hole."  I answered casually.

He processed my words and then started smiling again.  "Well then I guess you won't mind if I do this."  He said while grabbing his band on his brief and pulling it down.  He pulled his briefs past his cast and dangled them in his  hand before dropping them on the ground.

I diverted my eyes from him and looked at the white briefs that lay on the floor.  "What's the matter?"  He asked and stood close enough for me to touch his penis with my eyelashes.  I moved my head away from the tip causing him to laugh slightly.

I looked at him as he put his hand on the bath and moved his leg over.  He lay his body in the water while he rested his leg on the rim of the bath.  My eyes bulged when I turned around to look at him.  His leg tilted upwards and provided me a perfect angle to see two hanging testicles.  My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes remained glued to them.

My eyes separated from his two beautiful twins and drifted a little lower towards his ass.  Samuel waved a hand at me.  "Hello.  My eyes are up here."  He instructed.  I blushed and started lowering myself into the water.  I felt a hand rub on my legs and my eyes burst open.

A/N

What'd you guys think?  I don't know if I'm going to do any sex chapters;  we'll see shall we ;)

Vote/Comment/Follow

-YOP