Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Samuel's P.O.V.

"Hello Mr Connor.  How are you?"  A female nurse asked me in a high pitched voice.  "Fine."  I replied boredly.  The doctor scanned over her clipboard and write down a few notes.  "Well then.  I see no reason for you to get your cast removed.  The doctor will be in to visit in a minute."  The doctor informed while standing up and heading towards the door.

The doctor entered seconds after the nurse left.  I smiled at him in politeness and looked towards Nathan.  His eyes fluttered open as the doctor started cutting the cast with his safety saw.

I gulped and closed my eyes in anticipation.  The suns of th saw started and so in slid through my cast.  I felt the tight material release myself and it drooped out instantly.  A tingling sensation tickled at my leg.  I rubbed it and the hairs tickled my hand.

"You can keep your cast if you want to.  Or the hospital can dispose of it for you if you wish."  The doctor told me.  "No thanks."  I grimaced, I stated towards the black cast and waved silently at it happily.

**********

Nathan's P.O.V.

The doctor instructed me that Samuel might need some assistance when he gets home if he feels dizzy or nauseous.  I opted to take care of him because I'm nice.  Also because Catherine's working and I'm the only one home.

"Do you need help with anything?"  I asked kindly will putting his hospital bag on the couch.  "I'm kind of hungry."  He replied while rubbing stomach in circles.  "Well any suggestions on what to eat?"  I asked as nicely as possible.

"0800-83-83-83."  Samuel sang in a swift melody.  (Pizza hut's phone number if anyone's wondering.)  I nodded agreeingly and headed for the telephone.

I pushed the telephone number in and waited for the beeping sound to start.  Beep.  Beep.  Beep

"Hello this is Jerec how may I help you?"  I man with a husky voice asked through the phone.  "Uhh hello can I please order a..."  I looked over towards Samuel mouthing the words 'meatlovers.'  His mouth slowly formed the words and I nodded as I connected the dots.  "...A large meatlovers pizza please."

**********

I gave the polite man on the other end of the phone the rest of my details.  I sat down with Samuel and awaited the pizza while watching Camp Rock.  A loud knock interrupted out