Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Nathan's P.O.V.

"Skinny dipping? Really? At this time of night?" Samuel asked me confused. Freddy laughed and stood up. "Well I personally think It's a good idea." He announced and sank down to sit on Danny. "I didn't know you upgraded to an Iphone6. And you shouldn't put it on your lap." Freddy laughed as Danny licked at his lip.

"Yeah; I think we should go skinny dipping because then we'll get to see the good views." Danny confirmed and stood up and peeled off his shirt, revealing his chiselled body. A v-line, trickled with hair, wound itself down to his tight jeans that accentuated his thighs. 'Nothing's wrong with looking right?' I thought to myself and watched him trail away with Freddy.

I looked to my as beautiful Sauel and admired him while he stood up. He tore off his shirt and revealed his abs. The moon shone at them and showed off his nipples. Light blond hairs decorated his chest and slid across to his nipples.

I slipped my shirt off and covered my chest with my arms. "Okay let's go." I commanded to Samuel who looked at me curiously. "The thing about skinny dipping is you kind of have to be naked...and we kind of still have our jeans and undies on." Samuel reminded me. I laughed dryly and reached for my jeans button. I unhooked it and pulled my jeans to my knees, I stepped over them and chucked them on the pile.

I pulled my briefs down and revealed my flaccid member to Samuel who smiled at the view; he observed my every move and watched me fling the briefs towards the ground. His eyes wandered my body before he licked his lips. "Nice." He whispered huskily, I blushed a little but held his gaze.

He moved his hands towards his zipper and pulled it down, he unhooked his button, and his pants slipped down onto the floor. His penis pulsed under the thin material and a clear outline made itself present. He loosened the briefs off of him and pulled them down past his thighs and onto the ground. He ditched the pile of clothes and started walking over to me.

He strutted confidently over to me and wrapped his arm around me before leading me towards the lake. We walked over and my eyes instantly recognised Danny and Freddy. Freddy perched himself on his hands and knees and poked his ass in the air. Danny smiled happily and narrowed his rock hard penis into Freddy's tight hole, Freddy gasped and squirmed a little under the pressure. Danny continued to rock his hips as Freddy wrapped his hand around his penis and started stroking frantically.

"Want me to do that to you?" Samuel asked me as he crawled around the front of me and rubbed our erections together. He moved to my ass and cupped my cheeks in his hands. His finger slid around my crack before it slipped between my cheeks and rubbed my hole. "agh yeah." I groaned in pleasure and my penis erected upwards. "Want me to be your Danny?" Samuel asked seductively while licking my ear and fingering me thoroughly. "I want to be your Danny actually. Because you always top and I want to give you the pleasure of bottoming." I answered to him, he contemplated the decision but agreed and lay down onto the grass.

I kneeled down between his legs and inhaled the sweet smell of his ass. I leaned down and separated his hairy cheeks; I placed my head between them and let my tongue explore his virgin hole. I licked around the rim of his hole before sliding my tongue in deeper, receiving a loud groan from him.

I brought my hand to his hole and slid one finger in. He quivered under the fingers entrance but relaxed and let me slide it in. I slid it in faster and soon was motor boating his hole with my finger. I slowed my pace and entered a 2nd finger. Then a 3rd finger; I continued my speed for a while then decided to slow my pace and retract my fingers.

I let my tongue enter his tight hole once again and rimmed him while masturbating. I came close to climax but withheld it for extreme pleasure. I stopped my tongue and traced my finger over his back. "You ready?" I asked him to only receive a nod. I took it as permission and spread his meaty cheeks.

I lifted my hips and placed the tip of my penis at his crack. I slowly entered and he wriggled under me. He pushed his hips up and I screamed out in passion. He grinded against me while I thrust and we created a rhythmic pattern, as I rose, he drooped, and as I dropped, he rose.

"MY G-SPOT!" Samuel screamed at the top of his lungs and pushed himself harder against me. "I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" I screamed and took myself out of his ass and moved to the front of him. He turned onto his back and licked my balls as I rubbed off frantically. My muscles tensed and then weakened as I exploded onto Samuel, he exploded at the same time and his cum splattered over my body.

I leaned down and licked his body ferociously. I cleaned Samuel and he went flaccid as I traced my tongue over his body. Deflated, I lay down beside him and he wrapped his arm around me. "That was amazing." He said tiredly, I laughed and felt honoured to have made his first time so special.

I turned my head and looked into his eyes, the blue iris's mixing well with the moonlight. "I love you so much." I said thankfully and leaned in for the kiss, our lips interlocked and our tongues intertwined. "Ready for round two?" I asked giddily, my penis already growing larger. "Of course; but this time I'm on top." He replied confidently. "Of course. Wouldn't want it any other way." I replied to a smiling Samuel.

A/N

Hope yous enjoyed my first sex chapter C:

Please vote if you love it, and vote for the other chapters if you haven't :)

Next chapter is another sex chapter :P

Vote/Comment/Follow

-YOP