10

The next day, Grace didn't go to school again. Jenna wouldn't allow her. Jenna told her she could go the next day. So, instead of going to school, she had Alaric come over after school. They spent the day talking and him helping her out on what she missed. She got all the homework done in a few hours and before Alaric left, he kissed her. Things started to get a little heated and they do things they would regret in the morning.

When they wake up, they quickly jump up and get dressed. They lay back in bed to make it seem like Alaric had fallen asleep while he was there helping so Jenna wouldn't know they did anything.

"Last night was fun." Alaric says smiling at her

"Yeah. But it shouldn't have happened. You shouldn't have kissed me. You should've just left." Grace says getting up and changing.

While she is changing, Alaric packs up all her work for her. He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist. He starts kissing her neck, leaving a hickey on her left side of her neck.

"Jenna is going to freak when she sees this." Grace says laughing as he continues to do it.

"Oh well. She needs to know about us." He says nipping at her neck before laying his head on her shoulder looking into her mirror at her.

"There is no us. We aren't dating again." Grace says

"Yet." He says smirking

He kisses her cheek before grabbing his things and going downstairs. Grace grabs a scarf and puts it around her neck. She then grabs her things and goes downstairs expecting to see Alaric and Jenna talking but she only sees Alaric standing there looking confused with a piece of paper in his hand.