twenty-one.

Diana's POV

I was in shock, I didn't know what to do next.

Ethan's heavy breathing made me react, shit he's bleeding way too much.

"Ethan, listen to me." I said grabbing him by the shoulders catching his attention. Of course they're brothers, they look alike, I knew there was something familiar about Grayson, I was just never quite sure, and I didn't really wanna mention Ethan Anyways.

"Please go back to New Jersey. I know this is not you, you're a kind amazing guy. And please forgive me for betraying you, but I needed someone to understand me." I whisper at him a tear slipping, his hand gently touches my jaw. "I thought we understood each other?"  He says in a question type of way.

I sigh placing my hand on his, "I thought so too." I whisper back.

His warm hand suddenly leaves my jaw, as he picks himself up. Touching his stomach from the pain of Grayson's punch, and without turning back he heads to the exit, but before he does leaves he stops in his tracks. His head turns to slightly face me. His next words were something I didn't expect him to ask me.

"Diana?"

"Yeah?" 

"D-Does he make you happy?" He stutters.

A small smile creeps on my face, "Yes, he does." 

"He's been through a lot, make him happy just the way you made me."

He gives me a small smile, and walks away.

He was right, Grayson does make me happy, and he needs to feel the same way he makes me feel.

I sprint outside knowing exactly where Grayson was. It was pitch black at the moment, but how could I not recognize Grayson's tall figure. Grayson was just standing there looking at the gate. I slowly make my way to him.

Once I reached him, I stand beside him. I look at our hands that were so close to each other, I slowly grab his hand intertwining fingers. He looks down at our linked hands then at me. "I feel like this gate separates me from the real world." He says looking at the gate.

"It makes me feel inhuman." He whispers.

"Sometimes being separated from the real world is the best thing that can ever happen to one." I tell him looking at the gate also.

"Diana."

 "Yes?" I ask.

"I honestly don't know why I'm in here." I stay silent.

"My family pretends as if I don't exist.. I was meant to be forgotten. After what I did no one wanted to know anything about me anymore. My mother was disappointed in me, my sister Cameron she was disgusted by me, and Ethan, he made me aside, my own twin brother."

I suck in some air preparing myself for what was next.

He hold onto my other hand, causing us to face each other now.

"What I'm about to tell you might make you change your mind about me, it might make you feel the same way my family feels about me. You'll be disgusted with me, and want to forget those beautiful nights we had. You'll think of me as a monster."

I held onto Grayson's hands tighter. 

He takes in a deep breath, "Diana I-"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
a/n- OHH SNAPPPPP OOOOO WHO IS READY!

IK YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THIS FOREVER?! RIGHT?!

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER!

oh and be ready for the new fanfiction ;)

Also... After this one there might be a new Gray fanfiction too... ;)))))

anyways
ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌