Princess Brittney? No More

Drama?...Na..I prefer rum.....rum is good

For the rest of the night all of us aboard the Black Pearl went to Jack's favorite bar. Of course he knew everyone in there, as he did in most places he went. Everyone knew the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow, especially since he was the captain of the Black Pearl. Jack, Gibbs, Kayla, Crepsley, and I all sat down at a table. Kayla and I talked whilst Gibbs and Crepsley listened and Jack ordered all of us rum.

"So, your parents are getting back in the saddle again, aye?" Gibbs asked, tapping the table.

"Aye, and doing a very bad job" I answered with a laugh.

"Aye" Crepsley agreed, sipping his rum, the bar maiden gave me my rum in a tall glass. I didn't think I could drink it.

"What are you going to do when you see your parents?" Kayla asked, pushing her rum towards Jack, who happily accepted it.

"Probably going to fight them" I answered sipping my rum, then, both the devils walked in.

"Oh! I see them!" Jack said pointing at them and gulping down rum.

"Aye, there they be" Gibbs said turning and looking at the pirates that sail the sea's without sin. They sat down at the bar, it wasn't long until someone yelled at them, we all turned around and faced the drunk pirate who was yelled at my parents. I just smiled and sipped my rum.

"What are you doing here, in those clothes? Are you here to get your daughter? You don't have a chance with her" the drunkard yelled. My cover was blown, not like I was trying to hide.

"I bet you're enjoying this" My father hissed, glaring at me.

 "Every wonderful moment" I said, gulping down more rum.

"Brittney..." my mother whispered, her eyes glassed over.

"That's me" I said, setting the glass rum down, my father grasped my arm and yanked me forward. But, Jack was holding my hand the entire time and he pulled me back into my seat, beating my father's strength.

"Jack, let her go" My father growled, all of the pirates in the bar were silenced.

"No, I don't think so, Eunuch" Jack said "you see...you're wearing pirate clothing...we are in a pirate bar....so I can do what I want" Jack said with a smirk "besides" Jack now held my waist tightly "she's mine...I've made her mine a few times now" Jack grinned, I blushed, and my father roared with anger.

 "You...you touched my daughter?" My father growled, his shoulders hunching and his body rising and falling with his furious breathing, my father was about to pounce on Jack, so, I pulled out Charlotte's sword (it was the closest to me) and stood.

"I am above age, it is my life, I can do what I fancy." I said and pushed Jack  gently back down on to his stool. "Now, are we going to fight or are we going to chatter all night?" I growled and pulled out my magic sword, all of the pirates got on their hands and knees (except our table and my parents).

"Why are they doing that?" My mother asked I gave a dark laugh.

"You didn't do your homework, huh?" I asked with a smile and I showed them my wrist. Their mouths fell open and I could see the whites in their eyes.

"My daughter's a Pirate Lord!" my mother cried, but not proud crying, she was about to crawl up into a human ball and cry.

"I know, isn't it amazing?" I yelled happily. "Now, my sword here wants to kill something because our ship hasn't gotten attacked in a little while...and if I keep it waiting any longer...it'll go crazy" I said casually.

"Fine...a fight it be" my father growled, stepping closer to me.

"William!" my mother gasped. Without warning, I took a swipe for his head but, he ducked and took a swipe for my stomach, the pirates cleared half the bar just for our fight. He almost stuck my feet, but, I jumped and landed on our table. In response my father jumped on the table next to the one I was on and our swords clashed.

Finally, I took control of the situation and kicked my father in the chest, making him fall onto another table. I jumped down with a sly grin on my face "had enough, pops?" I asked, his foot shot up and kicked my sword out of my hand. He stood up with his sword to my throat "oh, I'm so scared!...I'm shaking in my boots" I said, then kicked him in the groin and struggled to get my gun out.

He returned, pointing his sword at me, but, he was looking down the barrel of my nine millimeter pistol. "That's cheating" he breathed.

"Hello? Pirate" I said then the door was knocked down and many red coats with powdered wigs came in, barring large guns. "You cheated" I growled.

"Hello? Father" he said with a sly grin.

"Put down the gun, Princess Brittney" the troops ordered.

"That's not my name" I said with a smile.

"Put down the gun, Brittney...shooting him will solve nothing" said Kayla, I sighed and slowly lowered my gun, keeping my finger on the trigger. My father tried to stick me in the stomach, but I dropped to the floor and kicked his feet out from under him. He fell down and busted his chin on the table that was behind me.

"That was fun, we should do it more often!" I said cheerily getting up. I looked at the front guard and shook my head "Princess Brittney? No, no more...it's Captain Brittney."