Chapter 12

I'm snuggled up to Bill when I hear Ford yelling. We quickly sit up and Bill holds me in his lap. I quickly cover myself as Ford stands over us.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM? ARE YOU CRAZY!"

I flinch at his tone and press back. Bill instantly wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. Ford's face becomes red and he grabs my arm and pulls me away.
I give a loud yelp as Bill's knot pulls against me. This causes Ford to stop and glare at me.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE? YOU MATED YOURSELF TO A DEMON! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?"

Bill growls and starts to yell.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE MY PINE TREE AWAY!

"YOU STOLE HIM! DIPPER DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! YOU JUST KIDNAPPED HIM!"

That's when I snap.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY MATE! I CHOSE THIS! I WAS NOT TRICKED AND I WAS NOT KIDNAPPED! I DO BELONG TO HIM AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT!

I'm growling at Ford as he steps back. I lean back into Bill and place a hand a hand on my belly.

"Bill and I are happy and I'm going to have his pups. There's nothing you can do to stop this so please stop."

Ford stands there just staring at us and it makes me uncomfortable.
After a few minutes Ford groans and throws his trench coat at us.

"When you two are separated you're coming back to the shack and we're going to talk about this."

We both watch as he walks away.
Bill begins rubbing my shoulders as we wait.

"It'll be ok Pine Tree. I'm not going to let you go. I'll be here for you and our pups."

I tilt my head up and give him a kiss.

"I hope you're right Bill. I hope you're right."