thoughts can get the best of you

Sams pov.

we walked into the store to buy lunch when i saw taurtis again. i felt Yuki nudge me with her shoulder causing my cheeks to turn a light pinkish color. " Go talk to him!!! ill meet you at school :D" she said " O-Okay.." i slowly walked over to taurtis who was staring at a game crab. i tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped and turned to face me. " WHO POKED MAH ARM!!!!!" he screamed and started spinning around like an idiot i started to giggle a whole bunch then he looked at me. " Oh hi sam!" " hehe hai taurtis," i said still giggling.

Taurtis' pov.

i was looking at a game crab when someone poked my shoulder. " WHO POKED MAH ARM!!!!!" i screamed and started spinning around. I saw someone behind me so i turned to them. " Oh hi Sam!"
"hehe hai taurtis" I could tell he was giggling. I had to try so hard not to go AWH SO ADORABLE! or stutter alot. he was "Anata no kawaī e"i said quietly. NO BAD TAURTIS WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! Sam just looked at me. i started to blush and shake just standing there. " Lets go buy our lunches and walk to school" sam suggested "S-S-Sure..." i said

Sam's pov

I herd taurtis mutter the words "Anata no kawaī e" i looked at him a bit surprised at what he said. he started shaking and his cheeks where bright red " Lets go buy our lunches and walk to school" i suggested " S-S-Sure..." he said. I couldn't help but wonder why he was so nervous...

hi guys hope your enjoying this book the thing i said in Japanese means " your to cute"

>3<

~ misty