Chapter 11: Everyone's Home

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

I laughed at Joshua.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay, I'll find someone else." Joshua said and smiled.

"Let's head back out." I said. "People will be wondering where we went."

"Can't we just stay here?" Joshua asked. "It's annoyong having to sit there while everyone talks when their parents."

"Aw does little Joshy miss his mommy?" I teased.

"Yes, actually, I do." Joshua said.

I felt bad for teasing him now.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay." Joshua said. "Let's just stay here for now."

I nodded and laid back on my bed, Joshua followed me and did the same.

"Did you miss not having me around?" I asked.

"Of course I missed you." Joshua said. "You're my best friend."

I smiled. "I always miss you."

Joshua smiled and laughed at the memory.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, wanting to make sure I wasn't hurting Joshua.

All I could think was him becoming like Hoshi.

"I'm sure." Joshua said. "Why are you so concerned?"

"I just don't want you to end up like Hoshi." I said in a small voice.

Joshua sighed. "It's fine Jeonghan, I'm fine. I'll get over it. I know I'll find someone else."

"I guess I should trust you." I said. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry." Joshua said. "It's nice to know you care that much about me."

I smiled and Joshua smiled back at me.

"Just don't fall in love with anyone else anytime soon, that would hurt." Joshua said.

I just continued to smile and didn't say anything.

What am I going to do now.

S.coups and I had planned on telling him, and the others, soon but now what.

I'll have to talk with S.coups more.

He'll know what to do.

Joshua and continued to talk about the good past and the hopeful future, until there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it~" I called.

"It's me."

"That's helpful." Joshua said even though we both knew it was S.coups.

"What do you want~" I called again.

"I don't want anything." S.coups said. "Mr. and Ms. Yoon want their son."

"Oh!" I said and jumped up off the bed. "Let's go!"

I grabbed Joshua's arm and pulled him out of the bedroom, almost running into S.coups in the process.

I ran into the living and saw my parents amongst the other parents and members.

I gave both my parents hugs and then we started talking and I was telling them about debuting and things like that.

After awhile I noticed Joshua was alone.

"Joshua, come here." I said and patted the spot on the floor beside me.