SoonSeok (fluff)

Soonyoung waited alone in line to get popcorn for the members. Seungcheol and Jihoon were in the lines next to him, waiting to get candy and soda. They had made the "bright" decision to split up and get the snacks that way, but their great idea was taking way too long.

Soonyoung sighed. They should have listened to Jeonghan and just stayed together. Jeonghan was always right. Now the three of them were going to be late to watch the movie, and the rest of the group will be starving. He just wanted to hurry and watch the film with Seokmin.

Hoshi caught sight of Joshua, who had came out of the cinema room to check on the boys.

"What's taking so long?" The older boy asked, hands in his pockets as he walked over to Seungcheol, who was in the line to Hoshi's right. "Is the line not moving?"

Soonyoung ignored their conversation and moved forward in the line, finally making it to the counter. He ordered, paid, and got his food in under two minutes. Seriously, how could people be so slow?

He bear hugged the three large popcorn bags, and carried them to Movie Room 17. He probably looked like a fatty, but he didn't really care.

Hoshi entered the room (with the help of a worker, because his hands were full and he couldn't open the door himself) and walked up the flight of stairs to the big group of boys, who took up almost the entire top row.

"You missed the beginning," Seokmin commented as the older boy sat down in the empty seat next to him.

Soonyoung handed the bags of popcorn to Seokmin, getting comfortable in his seat before taking one back. Seokmin passed the other two bags down the row, the boys attacking it like animals.

Soonyoung shrugged,"Oh well. I can always watch it illegally on my phone."

Seokmin chuckled and took some popcorn from the bag that was resting in the other's lap,"Then, I'll watch it with you. I was getting worried about you, so I couldn't pay attention."

Hoshi blushed, and he was grateful for the dark room.

"Stop trying to be romantic," Soonyoung whispered, looking at the big screen but not paying attention.

"I wasn't trying to," the other replied in the same tone, a large grin planted on his face. "You just took it that way."

"You're really asking for it, aren't you?"

"For your love? Yes. Yes, I am."

Soonyoung chuckled,"Pabo."

Seokmin grabbed for Hoshi's hand, intertwining their fingers. Soonyoung rested his head on Seokmin's shoulder, smiling to himself.

"Thanks for the popcorn, Hosh," DK said, the vibrations from his vocal cords tickling Hoshi's ear.

"You're welcome."

-

I was bored and it's late.

Comment and vote!