Chapter Forty : Advice

~Chapter Forty : Advice~
~Start~

**********

You stood up from your seat, smiling and quickly ran towards your guardian. "Yumi-san!" You exclaimed as you tackled her in a hug. "I missed you!"

Yumi pat your head and smiled. "Sorry, I took so long, it's hard to take care of a baby, you know?" She said as she put her bag down on the couch.

"So, what are you four doing?" She asked.

"Well, we're just eating dinner." You said. "Join us, Yumi-san, you must be hungry after travelling that long."

"It's okay, you kids continue eating dinner." Yumi said as she yawned. "I'm going to sleep now, it was really tiring."

You smiled and nodded. "Okay." You said as you watched her went up stairs and into her room.

**********

"It's been a while since we've seen Yumi-san!" Gon said as he fixed his pillow. "How long did we live by ourselves?"

"Two or three weeks? I don't know, I didn't bother to remember." Killua said, plopping down on your bed next to you.

"Two weeks and a half, to be exact." Kurapika said.

The three of them was inside your room, talking to each other. You looked at Killua beside you, who's eyes were close. "Why are you in my bed, Killua?" You asked.

Killua opened one eye. "Oh? Well..." He said as he blushed. "I just want to, okay?! I'm not going to sleep here!"

You sweatropped as you smiled. "Alright. Well, I'm going to sleep, because..." You yawned. "...I'm tired!" You said as you flopped down to your bed.

Kurapika smiled at you. "Okay, sleep well." He said as he grabbed one of your books. "I'll stay here until I find the urge to sleep."

"Okay..." You said as you slowly closed your eyes.

**********

Yumi lazily got out of her bed as she felt a sudden urge to use the bathroom. As she exitted her room, she passed through your room and saw that it was slightly open. Curious, Yumi peeked inside your room.

Her eyes watched as she saw you sleeping peacefully with an unusual position while the boys were doing their own things. Yumi smiled, seeing that everything is okay, and was about to walk off but stop when she heard a voice.

"Geez~!" Killua whined as he fixed your sleeping position. "(Y/N) needs to stop sleeping unproperly! This is troublesome..." He complained but still, fixed your position.

Kurapika stood up from the floor and grab your blanket as he smiled. "Yes, but Killua, there's no need for you to deny." Kurapika said as he covered you with the blanket gently. "Sleep well, (Y/N)."

Killua blushed and "tch"ed at him. Gon giggled and went over to you. He gently moved a strand of your hair on your face. "Nighty-night, (Y/N)." Gon smiled.

Killua stared at the two of them in jealousy as he stomped over to you and said a flusterred "Good night" to you even though he knew that you were already asleep.

Yumi's eyes sparked with interest as she observed the mens' behaviour. Yumi smiled as she went downstairs and to the bathroom before going back to her room.

**********

The next day comes and Yumi began to do chores once again with you and the boys' help. This was no different from the other days, with you helping your mother-like guardian and the boys helping you out of kindness. But unknown to the four of you, Yumi was observing every of your and the boys' movements.