Chapter 18

Hey everyone please let me know what you think of this chapter by voting and leave a comment. 💓

Jades POV

Ugh my head hurts and I can't open my eyes, I can hear people talking but can't make out who it is " she has a couple of broken ribs but the worst wound would be the bullet wound" wait what bullet wound I didn't get shot did I " when Jade kicked the man who was holding her hostage in the van he pulled the trigger and it shot her in her lower stomach but with rest and Time she will recover, sometimes people wake up when they hear the voices of their loved ones" I became more tired and Fell asleep again. This time when I woke up some one had there hand on mine and was speaking to me, it took a couple of seconds to make out who was speaking and what they were saying " Jade baby it's me lana or mam I don't really know what to say please wake up i can't lose you, I love you baby girl" I heard her crying and then i heard dad " lana honey you know she will be fine and she might be able to hear us , so try and stay positive for her sweetie" I wanted to scream that I could here them. I felt mam hand tightens and I squeezed back. "Sean she squeezed my hand back she can hear us, Jade baby can you squeeze my hand again" I squeezed again I didn't even know she would of felt the first one as it was so weak. This time dad spoke "can you try and open your eyes for me princess" I tried and failed, I groaned why can't I do the most simplest thing and open my eyes. I refused to give up and after a few attempts I saw a bright light and instantly shut them again. I blinked a few times so my eyes adjusted "honey you did it" after the doctors came in and checked me over and removed all the tubes I could speak " what happens to john and his crazy friend" mam hugs me tight far to tight "ouch mam can't breath" she gasps and pulls back "are you okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I promise" I laugh a little bit then wince in pain "remind me not to laugh for a while" they both laugh at me "hey where's Tyler" they looked at each other "we still need to tell him that your awake" dad goes out the room and rings him while mam smothers me in kisses. After about half an hour Tyler runs through the door "Jade you alright" he kisses me In Front of my parents, I blush we talk to my parents about us and poor Tyler gets asked tuns of questions. The door burst open and Stephanie runs in " are you ok" I nod "good, DONT YOU EVER LEAVE ME AND SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN....okay" I laugh at her but I agree when I look at how serious she is being. Mam and dad leave so I can catch up with Tyler and Stephanie " well your parents know about us and the good news is Sean doesn't want to kill me unless I hurt you" I giggle. After they went I fell back asleep, I really can't stand hospitals I hope I don't have to stop in here long.

*************************************
Lana's POV

Jade can come home today and the cast had decided to surprise her with a welcome home party. I go into her hospital room and she's still sleeping so I go over and brush the lose strands of hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead and she starts to wake "please no leave me alone" I shake her gently till her eyes open "it's okay sweetie I have you no one else" we went out the front and Sean "daddy" he hugged her and helped her in the car. Once we got home we walked in the house and all the cast popped out and surprised her the look on her face was priceless especially when Tyler came up and wrapped his hands around her and Stephanie and jared crushed them with hugs " ouch you's are hurting me guys" they all moved away instantly. After a few hours everyone left when Jade and Tyler had fell asleep curled up with each other.

Thanks for reading. 💘