Chapter 14: Wifey Soup

Luca

"What are you doing?" I tried to peek as Dani made what she calls 'alterations' to my business laptop. She has been on that thing for more than an hour. I had to admit she was adorable as she focused on the dimly lit screen, her brows were furrowed as she typed endlessly. At times she would wriggle her nose and groan. It was the most adorable thing I've seen in days.

 It was the most adorable thing I've seen in days

<<Dani>>

"Looking for porn" she said absentmindedly. It took a moment for her words to register before I completely turned flustered and tried to grab the laptop from her before she takes a look at my search history. I've never had to worry about it before! How could I forget and just hand the device to her. She began laughing uncontrollably and punched my cheek playfully.

"Relax Captain Sneeze-a-lot I'm not snooping through you browser history. I'm just keeping my end of the bargain for an old friend in FMU" she shrugged showing me the screen which displayed a school profile of what seems to be a football player by the name Zachary Pendergast. Why the fuck should she care wether this guy gets in trouble?

"Who the fu-"

"Shut up, he's just my pal. I promised him I'd keep his records clean if he helped me escape from you, let's just say he gets into trouble quite often" she shrugged continuing her former task. I sighed. I was sick and she was busy. It had been a couple of hours since she had been here. We've established that me & her mixed with alcohol don't make a fun party. Danny was apparently her best friend that she'd never--In here words not mine 'bang'. I stared at her a little more and decided to be a little playful. I started trailing my fingers on her legs just to see here reaction

"Retract them before I turn your mafia site into a Snoop Dog fan page" she spoke in a playful threat that I wouldn't dare challenge. I retracted my fingers and slumped on my bed. I groaned and slumped on my bed.

"What is it with you and snoop dog?" I chuckled watching her reaction. She grinned and turned to me

"It was the name of my pet Python. Don't judge I've always wanted a dog when I was a kid so I named him dog but I didn't want dad to be upset so I added snoop at the beginning. I had to pretend snoop dog was my favorite rapper until the age of 15 just so I'd have a reason why my pet snake was named snoop dog. Hence the reason why Lila took me to meet snoop dog on my 18 birthday" she laughed and I laughed along with her. I always did wonder why her pet snake was named snoop dog. That was immediately paused by my insane coughing fit.

"Who new the big bad Mafia was such a wuss when he was sick" she chuckled as I glared at her. She removed the laptop off of her lap and rolled her eyes at me.

"I can only be good guy mafia for so long Dani" I smirked at her playfully. Making her wink at me suggestively....she's treading on rough waters if she keeps this up.

"Ohh scary" she mocked kissing my cheek and turning away to leave the room. Where the fuck was she going? Was she leaving me again. She must've sensed my questioning expression when she scoffed and answered my unasked question.