Chapter 24

IvanTorrevillas - I've included some kinky sex with half fish men you were talking about;)

Bennett's POV

"Baby, wake up."

"No Leo. Just come back to bed and cuddle."

"Hmm, fine." I felt Leo slip into the bed of blankets and soft pillows pressing up behind me snugly.

He was so warm and his cuddles were the best because of how big he is.

"I love you Leo." I mumbled.

"I love you too baby." Leo moved one of my legs so his could slide in comfortably between mine. "Jonah and Caspian have a meeting with my parents about his powers and how to control them. Jonah smashed another glass this morning so they decided it was time to talk about it with him."

"Mmm." I mumbled not really caring to listen.

"You're being introduced to the Kingdom today, as my mate." Leo said licking my neck. "I haven't even put a mark on you yet."

"What?" I asked rolling around to face his chest.

"Nothing," Leo sighed.

---

"Stay still!" Tamesis ordered. "My creation is done! Here's a mirror, look."

"It looks great as always, thank you." We were getting ready for out introductions to the Kingdom and that meant Tamesis was around. He didn't sit still for five seconds I swear. He was fun to be around though, just maybe not all the time.

"We are ready," Seaton called gathering the attention of everyone in the room. "Caspian, Leomaris, take your mates to the doors and wait there."

"Leo, I'm nervous." I whispered tugging on his arm.

"Calm down I can sense your stress levels. I'll be right beside you." Leo patted my back and continued leading me up the staircase.

We were the first ones to arrive at these doors the King instructed us to wait at and Leo took full advantage of that.

"You smell so good," He groaned. Leo pressed further up behind me and I felt his hard length push up against me.

"Leo, everyone will be here in a minute! What's got you so excited?" I giggled.

"I need to mark you." I heard him say very quietly. "It's stressing me out. I'm sorry." He slipped away from me and faced the floor with his hands fisted in his hair.

"Leo," I said softly walking over to him. "Why didn't you say anything?" I could see his hard length pressing against the fabric of his shorts from where he was perched on the arm of one of the sofas and it was distracting me.

"I'm not pushing you into anything." He clenched his jaw. "You're too precious to me and I refuse to do something to make you push away from me."

I put my hands on his thighs and pressed my body into him.

"You could have told me Leo. I'm surprised you've held out this long."

Leo lifted his head and I watched his violet eyes mixed with that beautiful orange colour.

"What are you meaning Bennett?"

"I don't think I have to explain it to you Leo." I ran my hands up his thighs and 'accidently', brushed against his erect cock. I let out a little surprised gasp when Leo lifted me off my feet and pinned me to the sofa behind us.

"You don't know what you're doing baby." He growled still holding me firmly down by the hips. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes," I moaned as Leo pressed our lower half's together and teased the sensitive skin around my neck with his lips. "I'm sure Leo, please."