Chapter 37

Elenas pov

I woke up on a hardwood floor in a room that obviously belonged to girl. There were stuffed animals on the bed begind me and a make up table in near the window to the left of me. There was someone shaking me. "Elena" i looked up and saw my mom and dad knelt on the floor in front of me. "Elena?" my parents faces were filled with worry. "Mom? Dad?"

"Hey muchkin" my dad said.

"Daddy" the door opened and Marcus stood there.

"I see you're finally awake Elena" my parents moved out of his way when he walked over. I could tell they were scared of him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to face him. My face was inches from his. His eyes were full of lust. He dragged me out of the room into a bigger room with a chair in the middle and bookshleves on three of the four walls. The fourth one had a desk near it. He sat me down in the chair and took the chair from the desk and put it opposite mine. "So Elena. How are you?" was he trying to be nice? "Screw you Marcus" he let a bellowing laugh. He stroked my cheek with his hand.

"Oh honey thats your job"

"Go to hell!" i screamed back at him. He backhanded me across the cheek. "What do you want from me?!" i was so angry. The lights in the room started flickering and the rain outside pelted against the window. My powers. Maybe if i harness enough strength i could knock him out and get myself and my parents out of here. "Now. Now Elena. There's no need to be angry. We'll be very happy together" I glared at him. "I'm happy with Damon." he backhanded me again. Good. My plan was working. Everytime he hit me i was getting angrier. "What do you want from me?!"

"You're mine Elena!! Not that filthy bloodsuckers! Mine! You will never have his children! You'll have mine!" that really pissed me off. How dare he say that. He was talking to me as if i was an object that he owned. "It's a little late for that" he looked me in the eyes and then down to my belly. I put a hand protectively on my belly. I was so pissed off with him right now. I would never have his children. I stood up and walked over to the window. "Where do you think your going?"

"I'm standing here. Away from you" I turned around to face him. "I have some news for you Marcus" as i was saying this he fell to the floor in agonising pain. "You will never have me. I will never be yours!" he was silent. He was lying on the floor his breathing was slow. I walked out of the room only to bump into a chest. I looked up. I couldn't believe who was stood there. "Gabriel" he grabbed my arm and pushed me back into the room. Marcus was leaning against the desk. "So you're a witch and an angel. Hmmm interesting" Gabriel shoved me down onto the seat i was sitting on earlier and he tied my hands and my feet to the chair. Gabriel swung for me and his fist connected with my head. Then everything went black.