Forty

I'm still stunned every single time I go to Jack's house. Rich bastard. I kick off my shoes and adjust my white tank top and light wash jeans. I wanted to wear my leather jacket, but Jack seems to hate it and I still don't know why.

"How can you wear such causal clothing and still look so hot and fuckable?" Jack hums in appreciation.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I smirk at him.

"So... You want to..." He wiggles his eyebrows. "You know."

I purse my lips and give him a small smile. Do I want to have sex with him right now? He starts to mumble some dirty things.

"Stop. Can't you just jerk off somewhere?" I put my hand in his face, chuckling.

"It's not the same." He shakes his head, grabbing my wrist and lowering my hand.

Jack pulls me closer to him and smiles down at me. I kind of want to give in, but what if he has an STD. I mentally laugh at myself. Doubt he does.

"When we have sex, I get to be close to you. My hand isn't as intimate." He informs me.

I narrow my eyes at him, "I'm not in the mood."

"I can make you be in the mood." One corner of his lips turn up into a smirk as he slides his hand down to my butt. "What do you say? Yes or no?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders, biting my bottom lip. Why do I feel like I'm being pressured into doing this with him.

"We don't have to if you don't want to-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. If we do this, he'll be satisfied and he'll finally shut up about it. I feel Jack smile through the kiss as he pulls me closer to him. He pulls away for a moment.

"Upstairs." He says.

He grabs my hand, leading me up the many flights of stairs and I'm tired by the end of it, but I need to follow through or else he'll be grumpy and call me a tease. Jack shuts the door, locking it, even though no one else is home?

He stalks towards me, his gaze darkening and he guides his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Why don't we get you undressed first." He whispers seductively in my ear and my knees almost give in.

It feels like it's been so long since he last touched me. My breath is ragged and I feel like if I speak, I'll sound so frail. He falls down to his knees, unbuttoning my jeans and slides them down the legs.

Jack looks back up at me, kissing the hem of my panties. He pulls them down too and then stands back up, pulling my shirt over my head. He's fully clothed still. He snaps off my bra and I can't even do it as quick as he did.

His fingertips slide down my arm, making me shiver and goosebumps arise on my skin. He steps back, looking at me and practically silently telling me to undress him. I start at the base of his shirt, tugging it off.

A smirk is plastered on Jack's face as he watches me. I go down on my knees as he previously did and slide off his pants, along with his boxers. I'm sure he expected me to get back up, but I grab his length, pumping it slowly. I attach my lips to the tip.

"Fuck, baby." He groans, putting my hair up in a makeshift ponytail. "Stop."

I look up at him with concern.

"Ladies first." He tells me, helping me up.

He gently pushes me down onto the bed. Kissing me, starting from my lips and down to my stomach. The sight of him in between my legs makes the heat in my stomach go crazy.

Jack kisses my side of my thigh, making me moan. He's torturing me and teasing me. Kissing me everywhere besides where I want him too. He smirks up at me and then uses his hand to rub me.

"Jack." I breathe, a moan eliciting from my lips shortly after.

He comes back on top of me, pinning my hands above my head. I bite the inside of my cheek, ready for whatever else he's gonna do.

"I love when you moan my name. It's sexy." He whispers into my ear, kissing beneath it. "We should probably go visit the doctors soon to get your shot again."

Oh shit. Yeah, I forgot about that. I nod my head quickly and a deep chuckle escapes from his lips. I'm so anxious. He reaches over the side of the bed to get a condom and it doesn't feel as good with a condom. I bet it's uncomfortable for him too.

Jack rips the open the packaging and then holds out the rubber out to me. He wants me to put it on him? He's on his knees, on top of me and I sit up quickly to slide on the condom, making sure there no air in it, because that would be bad if it popped.

I lay back down and he uses his elbows to lift him up so he's not pushing his weight all on top of me. One of his hands God down to guide his length to my entrance.

"Ready?" He asks, his voice still strong.

*

After round three in the shower, I'm pretty much worn out. Today has been such a lazy and lounging day. Jack tosses me a clean, white button up and I go search in his drawers for panties.

I put them on and then button up the shirt. It falls just past my butt, barely. I roll up the sleeves once and I miss wearing his clothes. He's still in a towel and searching for clothes.

"Just wear a t-shirt and basketball shorts." I tell him.

"I don't want to wear a t-shirt." He says, pulling out sweatpants and boxer briefs from his dresser.

I turn on my heels to go downstairs and get something to eat.

"Wait up." I hear Jack's deep and raspy voice.

He quickly puts on his sweatpants, but still shirtless, and followings behind me. We both walk down together, his hand on my butt the whole time.

"I don't have frozen food." He apologetically shrugs. "We're gonna actually have to prepare something to eat."

His words take me back to the first day I was here. When I told him I ate frozen food and how he said that 'wouldn't do' anymore.

"Pasta?" I ask.

He nods his head, smiling at me, "I'll help you, baby."

Everything moves fast after that and once we're done with making a mess and Jack burning his finger, our food is prepared. I sit up in the counter, dangling my feet off of it.

Jack portions out our food and puts them into white dishes. He also grabs two water bottles from the fridge. He approaches me and I grow confused because he doesn't bring the plates with him. He walks in between my legs.

"It's hot, we have to let it cool." He hugs me around my waist, resting his head on my stomach.

I run my fingers through his hair, "how's your finger?"

"It still hurts." He pouts. "Kiss it." He holds it up to me.

I peck it, "this is why you don't stick your finger into boiling water."

{vote, comment, share}