Enderlox X Abused!Sorceress!Reader

Requested by @Cutemangle87

Y/n's P.o.V
I felt the whip slash at my back and I yelped each time. I felt the tears rushing down my cheeks. My dad finally stopped and left my room. I just laid on my floor my (f/c) cloak covered in blood or blood splatters. I hugged my knees crying and wincing each time I moved. I heard my window open but I didn't move. I just stayed on the ground crying into my knees.

I heard the person start walking towards me and stop once they got in front of me. I didn't bother to look up. The person bent down to my and lightly touched my back and I winced and gave a small shriek. I looked up and saw a boy with light brown hair covering his right eye, his left eye was purple with black head phones around his neck and the sides glowed purple. He was wearing a white V-neck with black trimming and grey sweat pant and purple shoes.

But he had big black ender dragon wings and tail with purple spikes. I just kept crying and letting the tears fall. He just went onto one knee and wiped away some tears. "No one should be treated like that unless they deserve it and you seem like someone who doesnt." the dragon hybrid said. "W-Well i-m a sorcerer-r s-s-so my parents abuse m-me because of i-it...." I said. He just looked at me sadly.

I just looked down and sighed. "I will come back when you need me most." He said and then left.

~Time Skip to 2 years later~

Its been 2 years since that I've seen that dragon hybrid. I was at work in this pizzeria alone on the night shift for once. I'd usually be with a partner which is either Mike or Jeremy but they called in sick so I had to take it alone. I heard footsteps in the hall. But what was weird was that they weren't hard heavy metal foot steps, no they were people foot steps.

I knew Mike and Jeremy were sick and that Scott doesn't come during the night. So who would it be. I gulped and hoped they would go away and I just looked threw the cameras trying to remember some spells from when I was younger. Since my parents abused me and kept me inside I couldn't get proper training.

I gulped wishing I had my (f/c) cloak on instead of this uniform. I was cut off by someone pinning me to the wall and me dropping the tablet. I shrieked and came face to face with a purple man with glowing white eyes. he was all purple except for a golden badge and he had pure white teeth. I gulped and started to shake and tried to get away but he was to strong.

He just smirked insanely. "Where is your partner, love~?" he said in a low voice. I had to admit it I found him kinda cute but no. I just gulped. He just chuckled darkly and held me tighter and I yelped cause that's wear cuts were. I just squeezed my eyes shut but felt him be pulled away and I heard him growl and a bang then thud.

I opened my eyes to see that dragon hybrid in front of me and that purple man on the ground. The purple man got up and just smirked. "See you later love~" he said and ran out. I gulped and the dragon hybrid turned to look at me and he hugged me. I hugged back. He pulled away and said "I said i'd come back when you needed me. I'm Ty" and I nodded. "I-Im y/n" I said. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss and I started blushing insanely and kissed back.

A/N

Here is this chapter. So yea. I still need requests. So yea

Im Color and If The World Gives You Crap You Fight Back!