Chapter 2- "You know Leonardo DiCaprio is not the Real Jack"?

A://N If you haven't go check out the trailer I made its on the chapter 'CAST/TRAILER'.

Chapter 2- "You know Leonardo DiCaprio is not the real Jack"?

Crap! I'm late!

I ran into my bathroom and ran a brush threw my hair and brushed my teeth.

I walked into my closet and grabbed a gray/black hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans with wholes at the knees.

I tied my low top black Vans. I like Converses better but Gwen took my black ones today!

I threw on a black snapback; backwards and grabbed my keys and ran down the steps.

OW!

I tripped on the last step of the staircase and face planted into the hardwood floor.

Freaking Gravity!

I stood up and ran out.

Crap!

My trucks in the shop.

Think Tatum, think!

AHA!

I grabbed my skateboard and skated out and up and down streets.

Its Saturday but I have to go to meet my family at a restaurant, because of my mom.
*********************
I skated into the restaurant, getting yelled at by a few people for skating inside. I saw my mom and siblings with a few other people. I skated up and got off my skateboard and kicked the end of my board making it fly up to my hand.

"Tatum, dear" A familiar voice said. I looked up from the ground and saw a women with blue eyes and blond hair. Mrs. Lockwood. My eyes widened and she hugged me "Wow, you've grown".
I smiled and nodded.

Mrs. Lockwood was basically a mom to me when my life was dramatic.
I'm extremely close to her.

She pulled away and scanned over me, then smiling again.

"Tatum, why are you late" my mom asked?

"Someone didn't wake me up" I said as I shot Mark a accusing look.

He put his hands in surrender.
I rolled my eyes.

I took a seat at the end of a table.
"Where are the kids"? I asked Mrs. Lockwood.

"On there way" she said "I heard you ran into them at the grocery store".

I nodded.

-Its been about 20 minutes. I saw Zoe, Holly, James, Taylor, and River walk in.

Zoe's eyes lit up when she saw me and she ran up and hugged me.

"You're here"! She cheered.

"What about me"? Lex asked.

Zoe giggled and hugged Lex.
Everyone else took their seats.

River and I didn't make eye contact.

My mom asked "So what is everyone ordering"?

We all scanned over the menu.

A waitress about my age with blond hair and hazel eyes came up.

"Hi my name is Ana, I will be a waitress. Can I get you something to drink"? She asked.

She smiled sweetly at River and batted her eyelash, and twirled a piece of hair.