Chapter 91.

I stood there for a moment, lips parted, breathing slow and shallow. Could it be? The two, actually three, men that I have lived with, trusted, and respected my whole life, could be under cover monsters? I never thought of those types of things. It was pounded into my head that my brothers were virtual heroes that did anything they wanted, but did that include räpe?

Harry's hand rested on my hip as he slowly rubbed my hipbone. He pulled himself closer to rested his head on top of mine while bringing his other hand to my waist. Slowly, he began swaying us back and forth to a rhythm in his head as I soundlessly went along with it. How can it be that this whole time I was obviously to so much, when it was all sitting right in front of me.

"Harry?" I asked, as he stopped his swaying and pulled me back a bit to look at me.

"Yes?" he said, slowly taking in my features.

"Does uhm.. Do you think my.. b-brothers did.." I began but was immediately cut off.

"I don't know, baby. I would hope not, but I just don't know" he said rubbing my waist.

"I think I know enough about you" I said softly making Harry chuckle a bit.

"C'mon, you're overwhelmed and I know what will make you feel good" he said with a wink, making my cheeks heat up.

He tugged my hand towards the stairs as I felt my heartbeat begin to race. His muscular back lead the way as he swiftly moved up the stairs with his rough hand in mine. As we got to the top he wordlessly walked us towards the bedroom. I felt myself tremble a bit in anxiousness. We walked into the room as he closed the door behind us and pulled me into his chest.

His lips crashed into mine and immediately the atmosphere had changed. His tongue ventured its way into my mouth as I allowed him explore my mouth. His hands slid down and cupped my bum before pulling me up to rest on his hips. My arms flew up to catch his shoulders as my hands roamed around the span of his back muscles. I felt him move around before he sat on the bed and allowed me to straddle him.

The piercings in his lips brushed against mine as the cold metal mixed with the warmth of his mouth. He laid down, forcing me to lay on top of him. I smirked a bit and pulled back before staring down at him.

"Why do you always put me on top?" I asked teasingly, making him smirk up at me.

"Trust me, baby, I would much rather be up there, but not for today" he winked, making me furrow my eyebrows.

His hands found the hem of my sweater as he sat up and pulled it off me. He did the same with his shirt before reaching around the clasp of my bra. He expertly unclipped it with one hand while cupping me through my leggings with the other. His hand pushed my back forward, pressing my breasts against his warm chest. I rolled my eyes at his cheeky behavior before pressing a kiss to his neck.

"Take these off" he said toying with the band of my leggings.

I stood up and pulled them down before tripping over myself to get them off my ankle. By the time I managed to get them off and thrown in the scattered pile of clothes, Harry had already been completely stripped except for his underwear.

"You're just a step ahead of the game" I said making him chuckle.

"Get over here" he called making me slowly walk over to stand between his legs.

His eyes wandered up and down my body, making me want to grab my shirt and cover up. His eyes ran down my torso before stopping right above my underwear.

"I didn't know you had this..." he said, running his thumb over the birthmark on my hip.

"I don't like it" I said, rolling my eyes making him look up at me with an annoyed look.