Atlantis

Ross' POV 

"Babe. Wake up." I whispered in Amy's ear as she slept.

"Five minutes." Amy whispered hitting my chest in the process. It sucks that we can't share bunk beds. I walked down the mini hallway into the kitchen area.

"Daddy Can you open this pleeeease?" Romeo asked me and he passed me a tub of apple puree.

"Sure buddy." I smiled and sat him on my lap and opened the tub and held it near him so he could feed himself with his bright green spoon.

"What are we going to do today Daddy?" Romeo asked me.

"Well, we are going to go to a place called Atlantis. There are many sea animals, but Grandma Stormie will be looking after you again today because the adults have to do some adult things." I smiled at him.

"What adult things?" Romeo asked as Riker passed me a tissue to wipe Romeo's mouth.

"We will be going to see sharks and swim in deep water."

"Whoa. That sounds scary. I'm not adult yet." Romeo laughed and are his breakfast. I smiled at his adorableness. How did I get so lucky. Yeah, I mean, sometimes it is weird being 24 and being a father, I would've liked to wait until I was at least 30 to 35 but whatever. We came to Atlantis a while ago, when I was dating Courtney. At the time, it was so the family could get to know her more. I shook my head at the memory.

"Alright. I'm ready." Stormie smiled and grabbed the beach bag. It was filled up to the top with snacks and some of our gear that we would need to wear.

~*~

"Look Daddy! Sharks." Dylan hissed at her father and pointed to them.

"Yeah sweetie. There are sharks." Ellington smiled.

"I don't like Sharks." Dylan said shaking her head and I laughed.

"She gets that from Rydel." I said to Ellington and he chuckled.

"Sure does." Ellington agreed and a tour guide came up to us and spoke to us about feeding and swimming with dolphins. Amy is a huge fan of swimming with animals.

"Let's do it. It was so much fun last time." Rocky said and Amy's face lit up and she nodded quickly. What a cutie.  We all got in the wet suits and headed to the dolphin area.

"Oh my god Ross. At least put a top on while we walk. You're going to get burn!" Amy said rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on. It's fun to be topless." I laughed. "Beside, everyone loves it." I smiled and Amy groaned.

"You can be topless later. You have to set a good example for Rome."

"Look Mommy! I'm like daddy. No shirt on." Romeo smiled and showed off his truck swimmers.

"Whoa. Buddy. Awesome." I laughed and hi fived him.

"Romeo. At least sit in the shade with Grandma." Amy suggested and he shook his head.

"But I wanna watch you feed the dolphins." Romeo pouted. You can never resist the pout. It's just the cutest thing in the world. I looked at Amy waiting for an answer.

"Okay Romeo. But at least put some sunscreen on." Amy smiled and Romeo ran over to Stormie to ask for the sunscreen. We were let into the water and we were given a bucket of fish.

"Gross." Riker said fake gagging and looking away. Ellington shook his head.

"It's just fish." He said and grabbed some and feed the dolphin which came up to him.

"Dolphins are my spirit animal." Amy smiled as she sat in the water looking at the dolphin directly in the eyes.

"Okay Angel. Whatever you say." I said walking over to take a photo.

"I want to adopt him." Amy cheered.

"Angel, we can't adopt a dolphin."

"Why not?" Amy quizzed me. Because it's illegal!! 

"Because we don't have any room." I said calmly.

"Oh, okay." Amy said looking down and starred at the dolphin again.

Amy's POV

"Hi. Could you please get out of the photo?" A photographer asked me and gestured for me to move so he could take a photo of the ban.

"Uhh, sure." I said and stood up and walker over to Stormie who passed me a towel so I could get out of my we suit. That's never happened to me before. I stood there shocked and confused.

"Mommy. Can we go to the pool now?" Romeo asked me as I wrapped the towel over my shoulders.

"Of course we can. And Dylan can come as well." I smiled and picked up the beach bag.

"And don't forget Mamu," Dylan smiled pointing to Stormie.

"We can never forget her." I smiled and we made it over to the pool. I hopped in the water and Romeo got in and swam over to me.

"Mommy. I hang onto you." Romeo said clinging to m shoulder and Dylan waved from the shallow end.

"Oh no. A shark is coming." I gasped and pointing to Rocky who was now swimming underneath the water to scare Romeo.

"No. NO. NO! Get it away." Romeo shouted and I kissed his head in comfort. We recently got Romeo water proof hearing aids so now he can wear them in the water. Rocky jumped up and shook his hair dry.

"Wanna go underneath Romeo?" Rocky asked and he nodded and I gave him to Rocky. Ross walked over and stood in front of me. Towering over me. But it's fine. I got to see his perfectly sculptured abs.

"You're looking extremely hot right now." He whispered seductively in my ear and placed his hands on my hips.

"Is that so?" I smirked and he chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Ewww Mommy! Don't kiss Daddy." Romeo yelled and I covered my ears with my hands. That kid and yell. I'm serious. I have no idea where that came from.

"Shh Romeo. Or you won't be able to say up tonight and watch Daddy perform his concert later." Ross said to Romeo and brushed his wet hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry Daddy." Romeo whispered sticking out his bottom lip and his eyes began to fill up with tears.

"No buddy. It's okay. Don't cry." Ross said taking Romeo off his brother. Rocky just found this all way to hilarious.

"Maybe you should take a nap." Ross said to Romeo and he nodded.

__________________________________________________________
Please comment your ideas. I need help!!!