Fifteen

Nicole was glad to leave work. All she was thinking about was Jody and his tongue. Even now she couldn't help the fact that she was biting her lips thinking about him. She was wondering if she should go straight to his house or go home and shower first. All she knew she was tired, she had a shipment that came into day. If that shipment hadn't came into day, she would have been on her way back to Jody house.

As she stepped off the elevator she sighed. She will go straight to Jody house. Hell could take a shower with him. She missed her Jody.

She knocked on his door, He opened it wearing a towel yet again.

"I know that is not the same towel you had on this morning." Nicole said stepping in the condo.

Jody sucked his teeth and close the door.

"Hell no girl. I just got out the shower. You hungry?" Jody asked her.

"Yeah you cooked?" Nicole asked him taking off her shoes.

"No I could make you a sandwich or something, while you take a shower. I know you didn't went to your house." Jody said walking into the kitchen .

Nicole just nodded her head and walked in Jody room to go straight the bathroom. She turn on the shower and took off her clothes. She stepped into the shower. She wash her body and started thinking about was she ready to give her body to Jody. She know she already let him, Lick her down, but still this is different. Yes she like Jody, but she don't want to be hurt by him.

"What you thinking about so hard?" She heard Jody asked her from behind her. She jumped. When did he came in the bathroom, hell even the shower?

"You." She admitted.

"Oh and what were you thinking about?" Jody asked her cupping her breast in his hands. He loved how they feel in his hands. He continued to squeeze them and suck on her neck.

"Hmmm how you expect me to answer and you touching on me?" Nicole moaned out.

Why did his hands have to feel so good on her body like this?

Jody just laughed. He turned off the shower and placed Nicole back against the wall. He got down on his knees, place Nicole legs on his shoulder. He started licking on her flesh.

Jody never like eating out a woman this much. He could never get tired of Nicole sweet peach.

"Oh Gosh Jody! Don't stop right there.! Nicole moaned out and Jody showed her no mercy.

Nicole came on his tongue. Jody stood up and wrapped Nicole legs around his waist. He position his self to enter her body. Jody pushed his long inches inside Nicole's body. Once he all the way inside he had stop moving for a minute. She felt so good and warm. Jody let out a gasp and looked in Nicole eyes. He smiled then started moving again. Moans filled the shower stall.

Jody never felt like this before. Damn what is Nicole doing to him. He wasn't ready for this. Whatever this is. All he know was he didn't want to stop.

"I'm close, Oh yeah Im close." Nicole moaned out.

"Me too." Jody groaned picking up his pace. "Ahhh shit ahh damn. Damn Cole fuck!!!" Jody said then came in Nicole.

Nicole head dropped on Jody shoulder as she hold him close. She never felt like this before. What have Jody done to her?

"You good?" Jody asked her.

She just nodded.

Jody unwrapped her legs from around him and put her on her feet.
"Your sandwich is made." Jody told her then turn on the shower again.

He washed her and she wash him. They fondled each other before they got out the shower.

"I'm going to sleep so good tonight." Nicole yawned.

"Sleep?" Jody asked her. "Sorry babe, you not getting no sleep tonight. You going to be on bed rest. Hmm literally." Jody smack her ass then wrap a towel around his waist.

Nicole just rolled her eyes. She grabbed one of his shirts and put it on.

Jody just stood there and watch her.

"You know. You look good in my shirt." Jody said licking his lips looking Nicole up and down.

He can't seriously want her again.

"Uhh come on in the kitchen with me. So I can eat my sandwich. You freak." Nicole said.

"If you don't know. You better ask bout me girl. My name "Never Stop Stroking J." Jody laughed.

Nicole just rolled her eyes. She don't want to know what no other female called him. See ugh why he had to bring that up.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to bring up my past. Just know you my future." Jody kissed her pout away.

"Yeah okay Never Stop Stroking J." Nicole just rolled her eyes.

Nicole ate her sandwich in silence as Jody watch her. Okay creepy. The way he was looking at her made Nicole wet between her legs.

"You know you sexy when you eating? I like how you chew your food and bite into your sandwich. Damn girl hurry up. I got some gel I want to try on you." Jody said then walk off leaving Nicole in the kitchen to finish her sandwich.

*******
What you think?

I'm not really good at sex scenes.

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*