Chapter 16 - I need him. (Aidens POV)

******AIDENS POV*******

Ethan smiled at me. He was so amazing, words couldn't describe how I feel right now. Finally, after months of secretly loving him I finally have the courage to ask him out.

I chuckled and took a step back. "Ethan." His face blushed red. I almost died of how cute that was. I could eat him up this second. I opened my mouth. "Will you go-"

I stopped. Doors slammed open. Kids piled in the room. Class wasn't supposed to end yet, what happened?!

Ethan let go of my hands and pushed me back. WAIT! I panicked. My legs wouldn't move. "Etha-" I tried to mouth out. I stood frozen.

One of my friends slapped my back. "Whatcha doing" He paused and turned "why's your face bright red?" He asked mockingly. He looks around to see Ethan running out the door. "Hanging with lover boy?" He laughed. "I always knew you had a thing for him."

What. "You knew..?" I questioned. He laughs harder.

"Of course I knew. You stare at him everyday." He picks at his finger. "Every. Single. Day."

I blush. I must have really liked Ethan. No, I really do like Ethan. I think about Ethan almost every day. His soft kissable lips. His perfect ass that I just want to squeeze. I need to stop before I get to excited.

"Get that stupid smile off your face. It's grossing me out." My friend shivers. "Where is he?" He looks around.

SHIT. Sudden realization sets in and I panic. CRAP. Ethan! Where did he go?! I run out of the room and frantically look around.

I run to Ethans next classroom and look through the window. He's not there. It's almost lunch time, I run to the cafeteria. He's not there either! I'm getting very nervous. I pulled on my hair. Why can't I find him! I'll give it one more shot. His locker.

I need to find him.

I need him!
----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; Fruits or Vegetables

A: Fruits all the way!!!!