Chapter 12

Monet spent most of his days working on his paintings while I worked on my steam powered trinkets, we shared the same space to as he had a big workshop, Dante had stopped by to greet us.

The hurt twinkled in his sorry eyes, since I had became well known it was only now Dante wanted to know me, I lifted my goggles from my eyes and it pushed my fringe up over my goggles, and then pushed my hair over my shoulder. "Please I am sorry, I miss you, God I need you" he told me.

"Yeah it sure looked that way when you had that girl in your arms" I said turning back to my automaton and welding its arm on.

"You hadn't been home in a while and I have needs" he reminded me.

"Dante how about I tell you I am no longer that kind of that girl" I said, walking over to the cupboard and taking  out some cogs and springs.

"You used to be" he commented walking closer to me.

"Well I guess I changed" I said opening the chest for my automaton and then putting the final cog in the heart came alive, so I closed it's chest and then the automaton sat up.

"You built that?" He asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Wow you're smart!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks" I answered. Before I knew what was happening, Dante's lips crashed onto mine and I nipped his bottom lip softly, my fingers soon tangled into his hair, he lifted me up and I cleared the surface of my tools and components which fell to the floor with a clang and crash, I soon laid back and Dante hovered above me, his kisses soon trailing my neck, and his fingers fiddling with my corset, which soon came loose, Dante's fingers tickled my sides and our torsos danced together, he made me sigh in pleasure.

"Still don't want me?" He panted.

"Fine I forgive you" I sighed. We soon heard footsteps coming towards us, so we broke apart and he helped to lace up my corset and then I began work on the automaton while Dante picked up everything off the floor. Monet came rushing in.

"I heard a commotion is everything okay?" He asked.

"Fine why?" I asked lifting my goggles on to my forehead, as I looked up from welding a component on.

"No reason" He replied and then walking off.

"You know I think you're due a break, my love" Dante told me.

"You think?" I asked.

"Of course" He replied, so he took me by the arm gently and led me outside, there were two horses which we mounted and took off galloping together. Dante seemed a little frightened but I was loving it, we soon stopped on the outskirts of town.

"I need you to sit for me" he said.

"It depends" I replied.

"Depends on what?" He inquired.

"What you're painting and what I am sitting for" I replied.

Please vote and comment