Interrogation or Flirtations

Hi, Everyone! I am super excited because the response for this story is like way more than I imagined! Honestly i wrote this story on a whim one day not even knowing where it was going. I would like to thank everyone who read, commented, and voted. Shout out to dreamfreak just because you commented. And I wanted to dedicate this chapter to rei226 and EviganLover87 for comment literally on every single chapter! I love it.

P.S I was think of putting the celebs i think should play my characters pics up, so you can see the pic i think looks most like my character. What do you guys think?

P.S.S Apparently you can't dedicate one chapter to two people so im dedicating 'Rapunzel band aids' to EviganLover87

Once again Enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hi." Olivia said with a large smile on her face. I waved awkwardly. "W-what are you doing here?"

Olivia apparently took that as her invitation because she stepped up and walked right past me into my house.

Olivia Winchester was in my house. This could not get any weirder. All I could do was shut the door behind her.

"I just wanted to see you."

"N-no really, what do you want?" It came out harsher than I had expected, but it didn't faze Olivia none. She continued on examining my foyer, poking her head into the living room. When she was done, she turned back toward me. A suggestive and amused smile crept up on her full lips. She walked closer and closer until our bodies were almost touching.

"I really did come to see you." Olivia reached up and touches the bridge of my nose, tracing the band-aid. I really had forgotten about the band aid now that Olivia was being all........ I don't know what to even call it. My brain is a mess right now. She was standing super close and it was affecting me. "Seeing you in this super cute band aid was such a bonus." Olivia chuckled. I could nearly feel each breath she took.

"Who is at the door?" Gwen shouted from the kitchen. Her voice broke the spell I was under. I stepped quickly back from Olivia, trying to gain some distance between us, only succeeding in running into a tall floor lamp we had standing in the foyer. The lamp crashed to the floor, breaking the glass lampshade and the bulb inside. Glass shards shattered all over.

"Josephine!" I cringed, knowing I was in for it. This was literally the second item in the house that I had broken this month; first the flower vase and now this.

Olivia put her hand over her mouth to stifle her giggles. "Wow. You really are clumsy."

My sister stormed in the foyer to inspect what had been broken this time. "I told you to stay out of trouble, and here you go breaking things." She hadn't even noticed Olivia yet; she was too focused on the mess I had made.

"Let's hope Mom doesn't notice, which is not likely."

Gwen stopped her rant when she heard Olivia giggle again, she was laughing at my reaction this time.

"Olivia, what are you doing here? Are you here to see my mother, because she's not in?" She's never here.

The attention was off me now so I tried to move and make my way up the stairs to go to my room like I had originally planned.

Gwen spotted my movement, pointing a finger at me. "Don't you dare move. Knowing you, you will probably end up severing your whole entire foot trying to get around this glass." I did as I was told and stood still.

Olivia, finally be able, to answer my sisters questions said, "No, I actually came to see Joey. I, uh, hit her in the nose."

Gwen burst with laughter again at my expense. She wasn't able to say anything since she was laughing so hard. She wiped her tears when she calmed down. I stood there flushed. "I'm sorry, that is just too good. I have never heard that actually happen to someone before."